Default AffiliatesGetPaid.com $100 Signup Bonus - 50% Commissions

We welcome all those who like to earn as much money as possible and wish to celebrate the launch of AffiliatesGetPaid.com with a $100 signup bonus!!

What Is Our Website?

AffiliatesGetPaid.com is a portal to sell high-end and valuable niche products. As you may know, PE and male enhancement pills are hot ticket items that are and will always be in demand. Our program offers some of the world’s most highly recognized worldwide brands and with its incredible pricing gives us the competitive edge you can take advantage of for some of the highest commissions on the planet!

With the new AffiliatesGetPaids Program you get full dedicated support, powerful analytics to maximize and track your traffic, expert affiliate managers and a huge selection of graphics, art and banners! You can make you up to $175 in a single sale and get 50% on every single order! All new affiliates are entitled to a monster commission of 50% where you can make as much as $175 in a single sale. Forget ebooks, referrals, membership sites etc. where you only make pennies and wait up to 90 days before getting settled? You get paid every 15 days. When we get paid, you get paid!

$100 Signup Bonus

For only the months of May, June and July any new affiliates who join this program get an automatic $100 signup bonus!

How does it work?

It’s simple really! The entire process has been streamlined to ensure ease of use. This is how it works:
    The visitor clicks on your link or banner from your site or in an email you send out.
    The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes, it last up to 90 days.
    The visitor browses our site and may decide to order then and there.
    If the visitor decides to order either the same day or 85 days later, the order will be registered as a sale from you.
    Your order will be reviewed and approved (this usually occurs during the same day)
    You will then receive a commission payout on the 15th every month! You can choose your payout method either by PayPal or Check!
    That’s it. There are no hoops to jump through. Simply send us traffic and we’ll send you money, a lot of it!

i will try it soon, i will report asap

Default Forex-Metal also has an affiliate programme

I suggest you to definitely proceed Forex-metal. It's 100% dependable. Additionally it's a regulated broker. Next to this particular it's many strongest conveniences such as 35% to begin with pay in reward;
    free of charge automated buying and selling signals
    ECN company accounts along with reduced spreads
    Besides there has affiliate program here and get much money from this.I am a affiliate of this broker and earn a lot ....

my affiliate id is www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1