Default To The Site owner

hey Site owner ...Your site is Too Good ...I like to stay here and post further longer.But your site is not known to many.To do this Either you to consult a SEO or do Directories Submission to promote your site to bring traffic to your site by putting ads on the 2000 Free Directories those are available now. Or Other way is to introduce Affiliate program like user are given ref link and they promote it, pay the people who join under his referal ......Thats easy I guess.......

Thanks for suggestion. I would like to recieve natural visitors not only visitors who come here to post for money. But I would like to have that referral program. If there is someone going to help me with this that I am my door is open.
    I realy want this forum improve and maybe get separate domain name just for forum. What do you think?

Default i agree

i agree with you this site is great. i will be glad when the name gets out there more. i have the link posted in my blog. i hope some signup with the site. i dont get a chance to come here but about 2 times a week cause i have been really busy this summer with the kids. this is one of the best paid forums online though. that and the webmaster is wonderful. most of the time with other sites it takes forever for them to reply to you when you write them but here it is always same day i love it.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

Default hi

yah this site is great but i was not active since i was really busy these days.

here is a suggestion for the referral program.

There should be a field in the profile the admin only can edit.
    When a person joins and posts a msg in the intro HE MUST POST HIS REFERRER OR OTHERWISE SAY -NONE-. Failure to post the introduction means he cannot be paid even if he reaches payout till he posts an introduction with his referrer name. then the admin puts that in his profile which the member cannot edit. like the money column.

This should be put in the FAQ or as an important notice.

Then when the member does a payout 15%(or as the admin wishes) of his earning is added to his referrer's earnings.
    so addition to the refferer is only done when a payout is done.

or a seperate way is to pay $1 for every person who is referred instantly without paying 4 ever. but the main disadvantage is lot of people will just join and refer without posting.

just an idea of mine.

well dragonskin29 heared what webmoney said. He want natural visitor not the referals and not for the person who comes here just to earn money

Nick you are right... I think I send you some blittle bonus next time with your payment

Hi webmoney. You have been very cooperative with us, Would I be expecting bonus this time?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i think nick and dragon wrote good suggestion my opinion is that to change the colour of the site instead of black make it white!

Default general topics forum

Hi, i am new here and i was just browsing over the posts. You mentioned that you would like to have natural visitors who are not only interested in making money. well, how about opening forums for general discussions about life, love ordinary everyday things...

Dear webmoney, your site is really cool and useful for online earners , who share their internet marketing knowledge here. Please start a referral program, I'm ready to work with you and promote your site. I'm agree with nick westlife's suggestions.

so did you make some submissions for this forum ?

Thanks admin for making this site where people can share information and experienece good or bad about different affiliate programs. Thanks to it I have joined two new sites and left two possibe scam sites.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content