Default What is the best cheap affordable web hosting service?

Hi,
    First of all when it comes to hosting, many of these hosting companies just complete suck! They are either too expensive or they have unacceptable levels of uptime. I can't have my site down during the day, but I can't afford right now to pay a lot for hosting. Who is the best cheap web host?
    Thanks

Personally I consider aspnix.com website hosting solutions to be feature-rich, resourceful and affordable.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

==> choose hostdone.com and its cheap hosting solutions.
    The thing is that it is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
    Uptime is 99.99% - your sites will be always up and running fast.

There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option.
    Hostforweb.com is my suggestion. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    You will be fully satisfied with their hosting and support service.

The best option for you is Hostingcheck.com web host.
    I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
    They are always willing to take that extra step.

Hostdone is a good one,

I also love blue host, they are quick and easy to use, the have awesome customer service aswell

The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure. Note though that guarantees are often hard to enforce from your end - the host usually requires all sorts of documentation. However, without that guarantee, the web host will have little incentive to ensure that its servers are running all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sydel12 View Post
    Hi,
    First of all when it comes to hosting, many of these hosting companies just complete suck! They are either too expensive or they have unacceptable levels of uptime. I can't have my site down during the day, but I can't afford right now to pay a lot for hosting. Who is the best cheap web host?
    Thanks
    There are lot of companies providing cheap web hosting services. I would suggest 9cubehosting.com. Here i have hosted my sites at low cost. They provide quality service,lowcost,99.9 uptime, and good customer support based on Linux os platform. Basic plan start from $2.63 only.

For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.