Default Forex-Metal offers 0.5 pip rebate to reward active traders

Forex-Metal offers 0.5 pip rebate to reward active traders

Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, is happy to reward active clients with a generous cash back offer. The Company’s forex rebate program allows traders to receive a 0.5 pip rebate on their trades. The rebates are calculated and credited to the customer’s account on a weekly basis.

Joining the rebate program is easy: as long as the client has funds available in his account or deposits at least $100 into the trading account, the rebate calculations begin from the moment the client advises Forex-Metal’s Payments department that he wants to start receiving rebates for trading. Trading conditions are the same for rebate program participating and non-participating traders. All Forex-Metal clients can enjoy very competitive low spreads starting from 1 pip, zero commission, instant execution of orders, no-swap and Islamic accounts, ability to trade all instruments from a single account, free mobile, iPhone, and Android trading applications etc.

To open a trading account with Forex-Metal, please visit https://forex-metal.com/accounts/new

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ForexMetalBroker
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ForexMetal

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/287/1

Undoubtedly, it’s very good to have rewards just for trading and that’s what I have too, it’s through OctaFX broker. They are very special with having biggest rebate program where one can earn up to 15 USD per lot size trade which is even with the losing one, so all this helps me a lot with working and enhances my performance big time. I really enjoy trading under them and it helps me working well in every way think able!

Bonuses and rebates are good. It keeps the existing & potential new members happy as they get more value for their money. But such things must be genuine and must not have too many conditions. Once I took the 100% deposit bonus of Hotforex and it did not work out well due to severe conditions to use it! So watch for fine prints and the broker offering it which must be established!

I don’t think it is alone about rebates and all that, it’s more to do with quality of broker that matters. I am joined under FreshForex who are one of the BEST brokers out there with also been in the industry for last 12 years and have excellent reputation. I feel great working under them and benefit me greatly.