Default jillsclickcorner.com/

http://jillsclickcorner.com/
    this is a paid to click program. The registration is free. You can easilly earn $ 2 to 3 by the paid to sign up program. if you are really interested here is the link: http://jillsclickcorner.com/

if i have some free time then i will try to check this site out and i liked it then i would register to this site

I also saw the site. Its looking good . The site also says that -

New Referral Contest First Prize $35 Real Cash!

Earn now Real cash for joining free sites, complete surveys, trying products and much more. Total more than $3,000 to earn with joining offers and new offers added daily!!! :shock:

I am going to join there.

The site is a paying site no doubt , i am sure about that, but i think a very low payout site.

don't be so happy of their offer as you will see at the end of the contest some members that bring up to 400 referrals and more !

oops 400 refferals, if i try for 1 year i will fail that i think so, so its better to stay away from that.

Are there are sign up offers and surveys for indians?
    Because generally such sites don't offer much to asian members ...

lol i agree with you that most of signup offers rejects asian members .
    but at jillsclickcornere you will find some daily offers for international members .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    but at jillsclickcornere you will find some daily offers for international members .
    Well ya there are websites which offer a few sign up offers to the international members but eventually they all end up being rejected saying some reason or the other. That is why it is really hard to earn from these paid to sign up sites, especially if you are an asian member.

If daily offers for international members than its a nice news we should have a try.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Well ya there are websites which offer a few sign up offers to the international members but eventually they all end up being rejected saying some reason or the other. That is why it is really hard to earn from these paid to sign up sites, especially if you are an asian member.
    I am not an asian member but as i told you , you can find some daily offers for asians and not most of them end up by rejecting .
    you must select free offers and do what they have asked .
    some offers require being active in a site for 3 days or so , if you don't do it then your request will be denied .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well, the offers forthe asian members are quite few. Even there also I got rejection. So I have become inactive on this site. The earning through ptc on this site is quite slow.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Well, the offers forthe asian members are quite few. Even there also I got rejection. So I have become inactive on this site. The earning through ptc on this site is quite slow.
    This sit is similar like donkeymails and it's old site too.
    The good news is, they are still paying until now.

Thanks alec11. I have not been active on this site just because of low earning but if it is honest site, I would like to give a try to it because atleast I will be sure that it is going to pay me no matter it may be a small amount.

no ppc site gives that much for sign up. if this site is offering to give that
    much of money then i think that it is a scam...
    if not please let me know..

No nash,
    It is not a scam site. I have heard from some friends that they have been paid by this site. However, the problem is that most of the time you are unable to signup through this site. Or some times the credits are denied by the site. Thus we do not get enough out put of our efforts.

No, when i were active in that pts , i got most of requests as completed and credits are added on time .

Dear mustang, I know this site already, very famous PTC site, alexa rank of this is also good, shown 44563. Thanks for share with us.

Yeah, JillsClickCorners is a legit site. It belongs in the same group as DonkeyMails, No-Minimum, MyFreeShares, etc. It's a slow earning site (I only receive one payment so far :P), but it really pays and already exists since long ago.