Thread: user ip

Default user ip

how I can get the ip of someone visiting my web site? is there some tool that I can manage from a control panel. but I want don't show it to the visitors. I mean it should be hidden to all.
    check out my blog, and learn how to get a free Ubuntu cd and some cool pay web sites.

Hidden Content

Default Re: user ip

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    how I can get the ip of someone visiting my web site? is there some tool that I can manage from a control panel. but I want don't show it to the visitors. I mean it should be hidden to all.

Ya there are a Plenty of ways, how depends on how and where your web site is hosted.If the site is hosted by a web hosting company then most of them provide facilities to log visitors.

If you host the web site yourself then Apache and IIS provide visitor logging. I imagine so do other web server software.

There is also remote logging avaliable where you insert a piece of code into you web site the automaticaly logs every vistor to a remote logging server. These usually cost money.

There is other software available that will analyse the web logs and give you a break down of of where, when, what and how. A search of Google will give you many options.

regards
    jagan
    http://earn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com

Default Re: user ip

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    Actually you can use IP hider to save your IP
    And you can also use any ip changer to change the IP and so that visitors will not see your real IP!
    ________
    ECIGARETTES
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:53.

And you can also use any ip changer to change the IP and so that visitors will not see your real IP!
    Use proxies for no hassles and easy set-ups if you want to do this. But I don't think this is what the topic creator wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Use proxies for no hassles and easy set-ups if you want to do this. But I don't think this is what the topic creator wants to do.
    And i think proxy means same as IP hider because Ip hider is doing the same job of proxy
    means it is used to hide the Ip by using proxy...
    ________
    Avandia lawsuit
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:54.

ya you can get whole the details in statcounter.com but you need to install their counter in your blog which is 1 min work !!!!! Let me know your concerns !!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

@ TheDefier and smithjjw, I guess the poster is asking for getting IP information of site visitors and not hiding his IP.. :shock:

@ antonio..the stats counter (as Yogesh has said) would be telling you every detail of your site visitors..almost every counter has this ability..which one are you using..?

but i wanted to know why you are interested in gettin this feature..or are you just curious about it as you may have come across other sites that can do this to prevent spammers