Default soccer and hockey?

prowinningtips com/?ref=win][img]prowinningtips com/img/banner0215 jpg[/img]

okay so the soccer gods have spoken this is from my earlier question

i said that habs and stars would lose if liverpool lost today's soccer match vs chelsea

and chelsea won 3-2, with more points aggregate going to chelsea making it 4-3 over liverpool

i think i also said that if liverpool had won carey price would start the game, and since they didn't i'm going to stick with that i can't change predictions BUT hopefully carbo does start him and carey has a good game

i'm trying to make it so that the habs will come up with something but based on what i said earlier the flyers and sharks (eww) are going to win tonight

GO HABS!!!!
    go stars!
    who do you think is going to win the hockey games tonight but there are so many of them already so mine is all based on soccer

and also flyers fan, i'm watching the news so i can't get to sports news till 6:30, but really, they said that he's not starting at the warmup well earlier today carbo was still undecided and at preskate no one knew who would start and also agree 100% with Mike i hope that halak gets an oppertunity to be a starting goalie because he is that good i already said that in the halak vs price questions a little bit earlier today a cold halak is not like a cold price he's really a good goalie, and his technique is a merge, while carey's is mostly one style

Our 200' x 100' regulation roller rink is ideal for roller hockey, basketball, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, inline skating, youth baseball, flag football and more. Individuals and groups interested in renting rink time for team practices or for weekly games with friends.

I always rate soccer over hockey.