Default tip pay per install avoid virus

I have not been in a pay per install programs and I think I will not but I know a tool to avoid virus on your system. download deep freeze from http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp and install it if you freeze you hard disk this software will let you install but In the next restart all will back like before, make sure disable it when you want to save your normal files. :idea:

Also windows has feature like this but I am not sure how it works maybe the utility you recommend is using this.
    Problem could be that some of viruses are activated later so your backup is overwritten with infected version.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: tip pay per install avoid virus

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    I have not been in a pay per install programs and I think I will not but I know a tool to avoid virus on your system. download deep freeze from http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp and install it if you freeze you hard disk this software will let you install but In the next restart all will back like before, make sure disable it when you want to save your normal files. :idea:
    Thanks for the offer. I would like to try it because I had a problem of spyware and till date I have not found a good afordable antispyware.
    Will it protect my computer against the spy ware also?

hey thanks for sharing this link with us.
    my system has got too many spywares and also some trojan virus.

Is that a antispyware guys ????
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i really don't like downloadin programs on the internet. i will just stay from them so that i will have no viruses. that is the best way to avoid those viruses i guess.

may be this is agood way to save yourself from viruses but not at all cases because you may face a problem with a virus that affect on that program and stop working of antiviruses so its better to be safe from the beginning..

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    no, its not an antispyware nor an antivirus but this is aprogram which can restore some of your previous case for your pc but not that successful all times ..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    no, its not an antispyware nor an antivirus but this is aprogram which can restore some of your previous case for your pc but not that successful all times ..
    this program will save all you data and system configurations if you use it.
    and all your activity you made after using this program will be erased after you restart the computer. it's like system restoration program.

i dont want to use this one program i will just to have avoid those pay to install programs to avoid virus. so no need to install that antivirus which may not really help me avoid problems all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio
    nice informations. Thanks for sharing this. I save the link of the web site.

yes, i know about deep freze, its really usefull tool, i hope anyone not yet known, must give it a try, thanks for your advise, good luck in earn money online.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i dont want to use this one program i will just to have avoid those pay to install programs to avoid virus. so no need to install that antivirus which may not really help me avoid problems all the time.
    I too dont join pay per install and am very careful on downloading files to avoid viruses but even though this link would be of use to me I will save this one. thanks for sharing

This program you have given here is not of much use as it doesn't give any protection against trojan viruses

what is the use of installing that software you have provided and are they branded,