Default Enjoy UWCFX sensational Bonus campaign, FX-MAS

UWCFX is offering the session’s greetings to all their valued clients. Its a very attractive offer as for the entire period of December 7 2011 to January 7 2011, the site is offering up to 50% bonus on all deposits to all their clients and not only that as 30% re-deposit is all been offering by them
    This wonderful offer will give the opportunity to all their clients to even more money than before. So, come to enjoy this moment by investing lot of money to get huge bonus from this beautiful and trusted site.Don't ever miss such golden period to grab the extra profit option.

FX-MAS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    1. The profit from trades conducted with this bonus is withdraw-able and trading credit amnesty applies(Section Nr. 3)
    2. The bonus is not withdraw-able and has to be used within 6 months after the deposit date. After this period company will deduct the remaining bonus. Trading credit policy applies in all other cases.
    3. The bonus amount depends on deposit amount, to know your bonus please contact your personal manager or email us
    4. To receive the bonus client needs to contact his manager or notify the company that he is planning to make the deposit and what amount, if he does not do so the regular bonus terms apply.
    5. Period of this promotion is 7th of December 2011 - 7th of January 2012
    6. Each client can open more than one trading account and receive bonus in each of them during this promotion.
    7. Each client can open only ONE profile, if more than one profile will be opened the company has the right to delete it.

All are free to share their opinion about their Seasonal Campaign and provide some suggestion about it.

To get more details about this campaign and if anyone having any kind of questions one could contact them via their friendly Live Chat support or email them at support

Taking this opportunity they would like to wish you all a very Merry Holiday Season

The site is uwcfx

We got to be extremely wise when it comes to broker with bonus because too often we get up with wrong company just for the sake of bonus, so got to be very wise on that font. I am lucky enough that I am with one of the finest brokerage houses in the industry and that’s OctaFX, it’s a regulated broker with excellent reputation been a true ECN and the best part is their 50% bonus on deposit which can be used, it’s simply awesome.

More than enjoyment, it seems like punishment to me. I believe such brokers are master at tricking us into such things and then pulling the plug, so we should be wise and avoid such broker. UWCFX has even closed out which shows it’s not just about bonus, but reliability.

Bonus can really play important role for anyone, so we need to just focus on broker that can be reliable and trustworthy, as that’s where bonus will be useful. I am with the best in OctaFX, so for me, it’s never to worry about investment and to top it, I get huge bonus which is up to 50%. I love trading with using it due to the freedom I get with allowing me to do whatever I want and that too without any hidden setup at all.

Bonus can be quite deceiving and one would really have to read & understand the fine print to know more about it! Most of the bonuses are to attract unsuspected people and later one would find that there are lots of attached conditions on using them rendering the bonus pretty useless! So either select a good useable bonus with little to no conditions or don’t select any bonus at all!