Default I am looking for a social network scripts

hi everyone, I am looking for a social network script, something like myspace or facebook, I am looking for open source code about social networking if anyone know where I can find good php scrips, let me know! :idea: :idea:

Source I am using for most scripts is www.hotscripts.com and one more is www.resourceindex.com where is even more resources than just scripts.
    Search there and let us know if you found something nice.

Try this site : www.phpizabi.com for a social network core script and modules. For other modules try www.phpizabi.net. Hope that suits your need.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Another free open source social network script ... get dolphin script at www.boonex.com.

hey all.
    really great links. thanks for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Try this site : www.phpizabi.com for a social network core script and modules. For other modules try www.phpizabi.net. Hope that suits your need.
    i will try to use that sites too. that wil be really helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    Thanks akuho for shearing this good site. I save it now and hope In near future I will try it.

Hey thanks for the share mate. I was looking for such kind of scripts for my site which I was gonna make for my engineering batch.

you can get code anywhere in search

i have searched such kinds of scripts but i didnt get it, i think to have such site we need to have good engineers to work on it.

Dear friend, I think your problem is solved. Webmoney and Akulho provide you very good sites. Please check these sites closely.

Default Re: I am looking for a social network scripts

Dear antonio you can get Scripts With Support at the following site.plz visit the link there you can get what you want.the site link is:-
    http://maxdesigningstudio.info/?page_id=3

Thanks for the useful links but I heard that most of the free scripts which we get from such sites are usually filled up with bugs and so. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks for the useful links but I heard that most of the free scripts which we get from such sites are usually filled up with bugs and so. Is it true?
    Hi lemon you right but not all script I almost worked with all types of advance scripts.Mostly free scripts comes with a minor and major bugs if u r good in programming then you can make it bug free otherwise there will be lots of problem arise and all types of free social site scripts are come with different types of bugs.

Hi lemon you right but not all script I almost worked with all types of advance scripts.Mostly free scripts comes with a minor and major bugs if u r good in programming then you can make it bug free otherwise there will be lots of problem arise and all types of free social site scripts are come with different types of bugs.
    Oh bad, I don't know any programming language, so I think if I ever need any scripts I should buy from any trustworthy source otherwise I will be in trouble with the bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Oh bad, I don't know any programming language, so I think if I ever need any scripts I should buy from any trustworthy source otherwise I will be in trouble with the bugs.
    absolutely right all the free scripts are full with bugs and you need to invest much to make it bug free , instead of doing this better to purchase ant bug free script.
    Thanks.

Default Message

Check out sourcecodeonline.com. I do not know it will be helpful or not.I think it will help a lot.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Check out sourcecodeonline.com. I do not know it will be helpful or not.I think it will help a lot.
    Just checked but the the thing is that there are lots of script lists are there but there is no download link available there is only 1 to 3 lines script information available only , anyways thanks for the site link.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Just checked but the the thing is that there are lots of script lists are there but there is no download link available there is only 1 to 3 lines script information available only , anyways thanks for the site link.
    Thanks.
    Thanks for letting me know debasis.I will check again that website.