Hi there,
I launched a website three months ago and was searching for dedicated solution. WooServers came to my mind because it provides stupendous performance. I was astounded by customer services because installation was done promptly at my site with a very client friendly executive. One of the biggest advantages included a completely free setup unlike other companies where one has to spend a fortune for installation. Company had a dazzling array of options but I chose i3 configuration with dual-core processor. Apart from its efficient functioning I was mighty impressed by the speed and the bandwidth it offered. I selected the plan that was offering 5 TB a month which was sufficient for me to support multiple users. Supported by 2GB ram the product has offered me the opportunity of running complex applications in a hassle free manner. WooServers use the Intel technology which allows very little downtime for the customers. When I analyzed the machine in detail I realized that it is reliable and robust. In spite of the failure of certain components it continues to work without any hiccups. Window and Linux based solutions are provided to the clients. My website was based on asp.net technology; therefore window based server was chosen which has not let me down. As far as price is concerned monthly packages start with 29 dollars which is cost effective. Apart from above it is also possible to register for domain with only 1 dollar in the account. I had the rare opportunity of visualizing the network infrastructure of company which is composed of high speed data network of 10 GB along with Ethernet as the medium. If the servers are down they are powered by diesel operated generators that do not allow the services to get disrupted. To run the machines efficiently amazing air conditioners are used which help to regulate the temperature and provide an amazing environment for error free functions
Thanks
Arcadia