Default Any reviews on Ultrawebsitehosting.com?

wanna start providing my own web hosting services and need to choose reliable hosting provider.
    Need: Free Site Builder + Free Domain Reseller Account
    30 GB - disk space, unlimited bandwidth..
    How good is ultrawebsitehosting.com for this? can I rely on them?
    Thanks in advance.

I have a friend who has been with ultrawebsitehosting.com for quite a long period of time, and they're the best web host he has found so far. Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.
    As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING he says!

I would recommend you to search for customer hosting reviews about them at Hostjury and Webhostingstuff review web sites.

Resources - This is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.