Default any plans to start a small or big business

anyone here has any plans to start a small or big business? i was planning to start a showroom business but i didn't had much credit to start it so i have not started it how about you?

Start a showroom business is very good idea. Keep it up - I also planed for a bussiness - like Fast food. Hope I will succed.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

car showroom? and it's an offline business right?
    You need high capital for that.
    And please think about global economic problem nowadays

I have plan to open some small food business, as the startup plan will not cost me huge. I already getting all the necessary info to open a food stall in supermartket. Currently, i have discuss with my cheft friends to think of new food recipe. Hope we can success in doing this.

I have a plan to have a business in education field, i.e. to build a course for students, like teaching them maths, physics, etc. I had tried it with my friend, but it was failed because we were lack of teachers back then, while we already had many students. So my friend and I had to teach some of the students ourselves. It didn't work well, because it was back when we were in college, so we couldn't manage our time, so we decided to close it. I hope someday I can build a big successful course. But it's going to need big fund and good management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I have a plan to have a business in education field, i.e. to build a course for students, like teaching them maths, physics, etc. I had tried it with my friend, but it was failed because we were lack of teachers back then, while we already had many students. So my friend and I had to teach some of the students ourselves. It didn't work well, because it was back when we were in college, so we couldn't manage our time, so we decided to close it. I hope someday I can build a big successful course. But it's going to need big fund and good management.
    I am working in education field now, as i know open a course is not a easy works, as you need to get approved and recognise by your country's education dept. Furthermore, you need to meet the requirements to get approved. For normal type of turtion college, then it should be easier to manage and earn.

Yes, I've always wanted to have my own business but I'm thinking what kind of business should I go into. And I'm still working on the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am working in education field now, as i know open a course is not a easy works, as you need to get approved and recognise by your country's education dept. Furthermore, you need to meet the requirements to get approved. For normal type of turtion college, then it should be easier to manage and earn.
    I don't know the requirements, but I imagined to make a big educational course, I should deal with government, in this case the education department. I don't know if I will be able to do that. It seems like a big dream which is very hard to realize. I couldn't even manage to run the private course (the one I made with my friend). But I still hope someday I can make it.