Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default pay per impression

which pay per impression programs are you using on your websites. how many pay per impression programs are you people using on your websites and which is the highest paying per impression program

I am using http://www.pay-per-impression.com/out_PayPopUp.html which is paying avarage $1.70 per 1000 visitors.
    PayPopup is accepting most sites but there are sponsors like ValueClick, CasaleMedia which pay more but they have strict requirement for sites being accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    I am using http://www.pay-per-impression.com/out_PayPopUp.html which is paying avarage $1.70 per 1000 visitors.
    PayPopup is accepting most sites but there are sponsors like ValueClick, CasaleMedia which pay more but they have strict requirement for sites being accepted.
    An update from Paypopup..Nowadays many persons are using popup blockers..Hence that is creating problems for these popup ads getting displayed in the website..Hence Paypopup.com Tech Team has developed a technique for ads to display when a pop-under blocker blocks our ad. How it works is that when a pop-under is blocked our system will now display a layer pop-up. This will ultimately increase publishers impression counts and earnings. After some testing we have calculated that publishers who decide to use this function will have increased earnings of approximately 40%. We are extremely excited to introduce this new function to all publishers as the benefits are remarkable. Publisher does not need to update their code... Let me know if you have any other concerns.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

well i really like to have that pay per pop too. i think that will really increase our eanrings. they don't really ahve to click the ads. they jus have to visit the site.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i really like to have that pay per pop too. i think that will really increase our eanrings. they don't really ahve to click the ads. they jus have to visit the site.
    it's good. but they are not just accept all site to run their ads.
    my blog is rejected, i think they dont accept blog

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    really?then you must build a site.if you dont want a paid one
    then you may build it in free hosting.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    yes, i do want to make a site, but i'm still learning to do that.
    i hope in the next month my site will be launched.
    and for now, i just use sign-profit in my blog

it is really hard to build a site. where did you learn to build a site. hope to see it soon.

it is really hard to build a site. where did you learn to build a site. hope to see it soon.
    i can only design a simple site so i have bought a site.it is monsterpenny.cn
    and it is cheap and easy to operate i think you will like the style about my site.lol

Default Re: pay per impression

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    which pay per impression programs are you using on your websites. how many pay per impression programs are you people using on your websites and which is the highest paying per impression program
    Dear Friend i am using adbrite and adbrite is the highest paying cmp ads service.
    Thank You.

Try adbrite or blacklabelads, blue advertise or adultadworld.

i forget one site, try layer-ads, it pays 4 euro per 1000 views

Dear webmoney, http://paypopup.com is a nice, when I can check the alexa traffic rank of this site, it shows 171, very high. Can you tell me, they accept blog or only website?

Well, it's no matter if you have blog or website, but the matter is you must have the required visitors every day. Some program demands 100 visitors per day, or some 1000 visitors, so it's totally depend upon which one you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, it's no matter if you have blog or website, but the matter is you must have the required visitors every day. Some program demands 100 visitors per day, or some 1000 visitors, so it's totally depend upon which one you choose.
    yes you are right more is the visitors more will be your earning if you get less no. of visitors then they may suspend your account.
    Thanks.

This is very new to me.. I checked the contents on this site and found the below information.

For US they have $1.80 and have different rates for other countries. I am from India so it fits under other country "which offers 0.35 only which is very less.

For my website, I am using one Review Site which is offering $0.05 per visit - that means if any one click on the banner I will get paid 5 cents. But again visit should be unique I guess. I will check it out again the statics. This is one of the best earning method if your site having good traffic.

@tiger
    I think anyway it's better than your review site which offers only 0.05 per click, but here you are provided 0.35$, which is almost 7 times higher than what you are getting now. But just make sure you have enough hits daily to get approved.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

paypopup is good but not worth for non us traffic ,and paypopup is very annoying as popups would come in every minute which is very disturbing.

paypopup is good but not worth for non us traffic ,and paypopup is very annoying as popups would come in every minute which is very disturbing.
    Do you mean they don't accept impressions by non-USA visitors? I mean do they demand 1000 impressions from only USA visitors and impressions from any other members will not be counted in those 1000?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Do you mean they don't accept impressions by non-USA visitors? I mean do they demand 1000 impressions from only USA visitors and impressions from any other members will not be counted in those 1000?
    most of such kind of programs accept traffic from US and UK and Canada.
    other countries are of low value like those from Europ.