Default Can you Write Copy?

A high quality product is always necessary for turning an ordinary visitor to a potential buyer and finally to a customer for life.. However, the product or service offered is not the only thing that needs to be good. You need to convince the reader how your product can benefit them. Thats the name of the game - WIIFM (What's in it for me). That's what the reader always thinks about and you need to address that in your sales copy straight away.

Remember, the features of your product are not the benefits (except in a few cases), so don't flaunt your features right off the bat when designing your sales letter.

Your sales letter and copy will either make or break the success of your product, so you need to take your time when it comes to copy.

I've written copy which has pulled in close to a million dollars for one of my own products but it took me ages to prepare it. Graphics go hand in hand with sales copy. However, there are some squeeze pages which convert at a higher rate because they are uglier than normal graphical squeeze pages.

An interesting headline can attract the attention of any visitor and compel him to check and read further down. Therefore, you need to spend most of your time perfecting the headline.

Sketch a draft with sample headlines that would be suitable for your copy. Review them and tweak them. Then use the best one for your headline and the rest for your sub-headlines.

As you create your copy, make sure you separate the copy into section for:
    Headline, Beginning Copy, Features, Problem, Answer, Review, Price, Bonus, Guarantee and PS.
    Design the offer page in such a way that the visitor is compelled to leave their contact details (if its a squeeze page), which you can later use for marketing purpose.

never heard of that , I will keep it in mind for future need

i think it's scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Let me ask you the question why should one go for and copy content knowing the fact that google is going to be penalizing the page one day or the other. If you face problems and are unable to create content surely you would be able to find many website just like paper venue in order avail services for availing content. Contact us today at papersvenue1@gmail.com for more info....

thanks for sharing! like it!