Default Offsite and Onsite SEO

About 5 years ago, I got involved in SEO but soon after, I realized that it was taking too much time for what could be a waste of time if it didn't work out. Search Engine Optimization or SEO is no longer something used only by professionals who can charge clients extortionate amounts in "an effort" to bring their sites to the top of the rankings. Nowadays, this "complex art" is used by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

The problem with SEO is, its an extremely dynamic process. Today’s golden rule may be a useless tool tomorrow.

When I first got started in SEO, there were no magic tricks. Well, at least, no one knew about them.
    But there were a ton of black hatters (as there still are) and the problem with that is, these tricks will yield some benefit for short term but the ultimate result can be extremely fatal for any site.

Since way back then until today, one thing has always stood the test of time - Link Building.
    I remember when Brad Callen had a free service which allowed people to link with each other. Can't remember what its called now.

To rank your website, link building is almost everything.

Everyone knows the basics to link building - maximize the number of back links to your website by using article directories or 2/3 way linking. Posting comments on blogs intelligently can also help in increasing the number of back links to your site. Yet, links should be supported perfectly with proper content, otherwise it will be a complete waste of time and effort because the owner will simply remove it.

Don't you just hate spam!

Default Seo

Hi

I totally agree with you on "SEO is really a time taking method for getting your site visible in the Search Engine".
    I have made almost 2000 back links and still my website is nowhere near about reaching the first page.

Thanks
    A2zchild

SEO is scary because all your work can eventually be a waste if you don't keep up with the changes to Google algorithm

dentist in mexico dentist tijuana mexico tijuana dentist review

Quote Originally Posted by timhoward View Post
    SEO is scary because all your work can eventually be a waste if you don't keep up with the changes to Google algorithm
    Isn't that the beauty of seo? All day, new challenges?

Seo is still good but yes it takes so much time .

On-site SEO: On-site search engine optimization simply describes the process of optimizing a website for a particular keyword. This involves the strategic placement of keywords in your website code and your website content, including title tags, meta descriptions, URL structure, headers and website copy.

Off-site SEO: Off-site SEO involves acquiring links to your website from other websites on the Internet. These links are referred to as “backlinks.” Backlinks that come from websites with high authority help your website build authority. There are several ways you can acquire backlinks.

seo takes time..also the its not the guarantee of the success