THE BEST PTC. $5 IN 10 DAYS. $0.6 min payout
Guys. THIS PTC ORGANIZER PAYS $5 IN 10 DAYS.
The best PTC site so far. I make $5 every ten days from this method.Uses the REFBACK method.i.e About 90% of your referrals earnings are paid back to you.This site automatically becomes your upline and all his payments comes back to you.Meaning you receive double payments for your clicks.Minimum payout $0.6.Visit this website (copy and paste in browser) and click on HOW IT WORKS:
Follow the procedure below:
1. Register at link And login with ID and password.
2. click AVAILABLE SITES
3 Register as many of the ptc sites available at IKSEB.At least 5.
4. Click on " ADD" which is written on the right hand corner of each AVAILABLE SITE.Please dont forget this or else you wont earn from IKSEB.
5. After ADDing the sites. click on JOINED SITES to save them by inserting your username you registered with the various ptc sites.Pls use only one username.save by clicking on OK.
6.You are finished.Next is to be clicking adds from the various sites you registered with everyday.So as you earn from them, you are also earning from IKSEB.Usually IKSEB will pay you first $0.6 minimum withdrawal before the various ptc sites who pay at $2 minimum withdrawal.
Remember.You will make more money if you promote your IKSEB referral link just like am doing.
best regards n feel free to ask further questions.
Email me at yahoo id afraicotu with the subject-interested.and I will email link to you.