Default Paypal freezes your account. be careful

Guys be careful,only one member per IP .Only one register user per system,dont allow anyone to create his account on your machine.Paypal freeze your account.

Default Re: Paypal freezes your account. be careful

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Guys be careful,only one member per IP .Only one register user per system,dont allow anyone to create his account on your machine.Paypal freeze your account.
    well, I think it is not the only problem, I have found a lot of times that my password don't match and I don't know the reason, my gf had a problem also, she was trying to enter and the password didn't match so she tried to change it and his security questions didn't match, so I think there is more problem with pay pay, and she always store her passwords on a notebook.

You can set up 2 accounts, 1 personal and 1 business.

I've never heard of anyone having their account frozen because they happen to set up an account on the same computer.

Maybe they've frozen it to make sure that it is a different person that has set up another account?

Default o my God!!

is it really true...i'll be ruined then..please some body tell..i have 2 premiere accounts of mine and also i made an account for my brother also from the same computer..please tellll :cry: :cry: :cry:

if you don't cheat paypa donot close you account

Quote Originally Posted by guyi1234
    if you don't cheat paypa donot close you account
    its all right now..i was a novice when i asked this question..LOL..am a verified member now and after this post i have personally contacted them and their operator resolved my problem as she said there was no harm in that till i use separate emails for those accounts..and those are already separate as one account is of my brother..and i have closed my one premier account..coz it wasn't required as all i needed was to add my second email id and in your one account you can add as many as 7 email ids..paypal is great i must say coz for the first time i've withdrwan my money from them to my credit card and it took only 3 days

well i really dont know which one to believe. i think i will contact paypal myself and i wil ask them to erase my doubts and my fears about my account being closed down.

they cant close ur account.

well i hope so that paypal will not close my account if ever i make another account on the same ip. i have learned that we can have two accounts per person. but i really don't think that usnig the same computer will be bad.

so far my account has not being frozen by paypal ( Yes,i have 2 paypal account ,both are free accounts ). Maybe thats because i have no money on in one of the account.

Default Paypal it up**

Iam always scared about my Pay Pal being frezzed. Iam always get money sent there for things i do here and there.I havent signed up my pay pal account with a credit card.I dont if thats going to be a problem.I just hope not..That would really suck.

One account per machine, or more
    It restricts the accounts as he want, and even when have asked for an explanation, hedont replied
    Twice my account was limited by this bank :twisted:

may be I am wrong. Paypal freezes your account once your broke their TOS
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i think this case closed now, because we already get answer from byyp (See post above)
    so, keep updating the news from paypal to avoid account frozen by them

hey please tell me if we can create a business account for free or we should give our credit card for that?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i have created two accounts and nothing as happened till now but now i have verified one and dont use the other one as my other account might be freezed coz of it.before i used to open both accounts one after another

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well i have created two accounts and nothing as happened till now but now i have verified one and dont use the other one as my other account might be freezed coz of it.before i used to open both accounts one after another
    you should only use one account but if you want to use two then you should clear cookies and change your ip before using anohter one.some people do that but i dont know if they will be freezed.

well you are so lucky that still nothing has happened to your account. are both of your accounts have money on it. better close the other one before you lose your money from your account if they freeze it.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well you are so lucky that still nothing has happened to your account. are both of your accounts have money on it. better close the other one before you lose your money from your account if they freeze it.
    no the unverified one doesn't have any money and i would like to close it to avoid any problem.so anyone knows how to close an account