Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default do you know some good books on web designing

do you know some good books that can guide how to design web pages. have you read any books on web designing. what is the basic knowledge for web designing and what are sdoftware required to design webpages

there are lots of books in the bookstores. though i am not really aware which one is good to use. i really am not familliar with it. i will have still learn how to do that.

I haven't read any designing book and have learned mainly from lynda.com learning material and online sites with free tutorials on web designing. Try getting lynda.com's books on photoshop for a thorough insight into web designing.

Ya thanks Byyp !!!

Lynda.com learning material is really great! and if ever you still need some books, I would suggest those dummies book. yeah thats the title, like "Learning Photoshop CS for the Dummies". Those books are great and detailed enough for you to understand.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

yes those book for dummies are a great way to learn. i will going to buy one too about making a good blog and making or learning html and other advanced things or learning or studies.

you can get any amount of books either in stores or online.
    21 day seriies would be quick and easy to learn ones.
    lot of online materials are also available..

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzer
    Lynda.com learning material is really great! and if ever you still need some books, I would suggest those dummies book. yeah thats the title, like "Learning Photoshop CS for the Dummies". Those books are great and detailed enough for you to understand.
    yes i will try to learn or read that lynda.com. hopefully i will be able to learn all those basic things that i will need to start my web designing.

well i see that there is a free trial. so this not really free. well what are the things that can we learn on those free trials.

If you don't really want to invest much to these things, I would suggest getting Ebooks, there are some detailed ebooks with pictures inside. Plus, experimenting on the actual workspace will really help.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

well i am looking for ebooks too to purchase. if you have one you can sell it to me. cause it is really tiring to keep looking for free websites to learn them and most specially we can't really find every thing that we want to know in a single websites.

i will want to have one ebook that will tackle all those topics in just one reading. and most specially leraning it in the niternet really hurts my eyes. i just want to read them on papers or books.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i am looking for ebooks too to purchase. if you have one you can sell it to me. cause it is really tiring to keep looking for free websites to learn them and most specially we can't really find every thing that we want to know in a single websites.

i will want to have one ebook that will tackle all those topics in just one reading. and most specially leraning it in the niternet really hurts my eyes. i just want to read them on papers or books.
    I only have Ebooks that you can download. You can email me if your interested. I'll give you a list.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

i think the best tutorial is help section in dreamweaver it self.
    it is very good for newbies.
    if you are good at that then you can search in the internet and learn much more

There are many ways to learn.And the internet is the best teacher.

Thanks for the site name. It is really help me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks for the site name. It is really help me a lot.
    no problem, information about web design can be massive around the net, so it is really a treasure to find something that you can stick on to a lot which is quite plausible. :wink:
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

Default Re: do you know some good books on web designing

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    do you know some good books that can guide how to design web pages. have you read any books on web designing. what is the basic knowledge for web designing and what are sdoftware required to design webpages
    Ya i am having my books and i always read them to gather more knowledge and The Books Are Provided By My Institute.
    Thanks.

There number of book online and it is available with amazon also but you need to shell out some money.

Quote Originally Posted by bijaynegi
    There number of book online and it is available with amazon also but you need to shell out some money.
    Friend thanks for letting us know that amazon also selling these types of books.
    Thanks.

Default Message

There are lots of books on web designing some i know like Non-Designer's Web Book,creating killer web sites,HTTML4 for world wide web.

I haven't check or read any website design books, im curious about those stuff thanks for the info now at least i already have idea..