Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how much money do web designers charge for designing website

what do you think that how much money web designer charge to design a website. do you design your websites yourself. how much time and effort is required to design a website

web designing is pretty hard. you need more than basic knowledge. and paying for them is not really cheap. in my country you can have it more cheaply compared to other country. but i really don't know the exact price cause it really depedns on your talks or agreement on how much you are going to pay for it.

it can cost you a good bit of money to get a web designer, but it may be easier because its really hard, i tried to do it and it took a lot of time and its not easy

i think web designing is an art which every body don't know , for example most of the famous software firms depends on their online promotion so they need a good website inorder to create a good website they need good people who have string experience so obviously look for good people they'll buy for handsome money!!!

Default Message

It is not that much costly but it is also not that much easy that you can design your own website by not not knowing anything.

I am a designer myself and about your question-It's like asking anyone "how much money does a car cost"? likewise, even for website designing, there are too many things to be considered before deciding on total cost of required website?

The charge of webdesigning depends on what there should be included for what purposes and also desired maintenanceand in my country the cheapest possibility to design website through acquaintances is about 600$.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    The charge of webdesigning depends on what there should be included for what purposes and also desired maintenanceand in my country the cheapest possibility to design website through acquaintances is about 600$.
    If the requirements are very less, then a website can be developed lesser than $600 also and as yous aid it all depends on requirements

well it is a complex topic you can't say any generalised rate it purely depends on clients requirement what no of pages he wants to design and other factor ,but a standrad 2 page designing may cost $100 i think.

i always charge very reasonable rates to my clients which is affordable by my all clients.i never charge much for my services.
    Thanks.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i think that price depend on the site quality and the purchaser's requirement. if one required high quality and need the site urgently. so the charges should be higher also.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

It is not a simple question ,because web designer charge according to quality and how many pages you need to make etc etc if you will make flash pages it will cost more.

well i aggree with all of you guys. on top of it actually you can also earn money from winning and doing projects as many freelancing sites depending on the range of rates they are ready to pay you , you can bid for it

Quote Originally Posted by john
    It is not a simple question ,because web designer charge according to quality and how many pages you need to make etc etc if you will make flash pages it will cost more.
    Yes, you are right and we charge accordingly and if a client needs his website to be done withing his fixed budget also, we will arrange accordingly

It depends on the number of pages to be developed. In India the amount that web developers usually charge is bout 18000-20000 for commercial websites. The homepage is usually charged more than the other pages.

I never hire web designer because I still think I can do it by myself, except for logo.
    Once, I got a logo for free, because he is still learning designing and want to build his portofolio

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I never hire web designer because I still think I can do it by myself, except for logo.
    Once, I got a logo for free, because he is still learning designing and want to build his portofolio
    Sorry master i didn't get this line ( he is still learning designing and want to build his portofolio) can you plz tell me are you talking about whom? who is still learning designing?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Sorry master i didn't get this line ( he is still learning designing and want to build his portofolio) can you plz tell me are you talking about whom? who is still learning designing?
    Thanks.
    He means to say that he got the logo made free from a guy who was learning designing.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    He means to say that he got the logo made free from a guy who was learning designing.
    Oh....Thanks microsoft for clearing my doubt , actually i thought he is collecting free logo from any site , then he has written he is leaning logo designing so i became confuse in this line....
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    It depends on the number of pages to be developed. In India the amount that web developers usually charge is bout 18000-20000 for commercial websites. The homepage is usually charged more than the other pages.
    In India, still it is per page charge in developing a website as on oversees projects it will be per hour charge and as you said, front page is the main thing in a a web site which will cost more