Default listing a site on the top of the search engine.

how to list a site on the top of the search engine. how much does it cost to display your site on the top of the search engine. is it easy to manatain your site on the top of the search engines

I always like Google Search Engine. I think it is the best Engin. Most of the peopal use it.

You have to put up a sponsered link then, they you will be in the top otherwise there is no chance at all to reach at the acme. Sponsered link will cost according to your keyword.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well i really don't know that it is possible. i really don't like to pay for any thing . i will just want free service.

From what i have been told before you just have to have a good domain and you have to pay the search engine!

To maintain website on top of search engine is expensive.Charges for that varies.Google is expensive.That charges depends on commodities.

To get your site listed in the first result of search engines, there are lots of work to do like SEO and to remain on the top you have to keep om updating your site regularly and maintain the competition with other sites and it is not at all that easy

To remain in the top position is always a tough fight. You have to constantly keep in mind about your website's contents, regular updation, increase the amount of backlinks by submitting different comments and answers to different similar minded blog and websites and also to consult different SEO websites regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    To remain in the top position is always a tough fight. You have to constantly keep in mind about your website's contents, regular updation, increase the amount of backlinks by submitting different comments and answers to different similar minded blog and websites and also to consult different SEO websites regarding this.
    Well said and its only the rich contents which matter even for visitors who keep visiting your site and only then you site can be at the top and it'is not at all easy and i can also add that- it is impossible to stay at the top if you are already there also

Default Re: listing a site on the top of the search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    how to list a site on the top of the search engine. how much does it cost to display your site on the top of the search engine. is it easy to manatain your site on the top of the search engines
    yeah for me getting the site on the TOP position on any search engine is really a very difficult task. I am trying to get my site on the first page and then will try to get on the TOP but still I have not got success.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well if you want to be on top page you can take advertising from google , otherwise it is really very difficult to go to top without spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Well if you want to be on top page you can take advertising from google , otherwise it is really very difficult to go to top without spending money.
    You mean I should try adsense as a advertiser there?? I cannot do that because it is difficult for me.. I am trying to earn everyday online and I don't want to spend some money for getting traffic on my site..

I will work hard for getting mor traffic..!!

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    You mean I should try adsense as a advertiser there?? I cannot do that because it is difficult for me.. I am trying to earn everyday online and I don't want to spend some money for getting traffic on my site..

I will work hard for getting mor traffic..!!
    well if you can get great traffic through promoting at other places then its good , but your site must atleast have 1k genuine visitors daily so that it ranks in the top page, like we see in big forums like Tg and mmg.