Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default are you using anyother money-making sites?

here are the sites from which you can earn some extra money.And these are absolutely free to join.
    http://www.exodus3000.com/
    http://www.donkeymails.com

The best part about donkeymails is that it has no minimum payout.And exodus3000 is a game you get paid for playing a game.

hey, thanks for the link of both the sites, i think my friend told me about the donkey mails, but i think i didn't know the other one. can you provide the payment proof of the gaming site, how much can we earn on both the sites daily?

Dear friend, I know already donkeymail, but heard first time about exodus3000. site looks good. Thanks for sharing.

I know about the donkeymails, it is indeed goog to earn some extra money. But for exodus, I never heard before. I just browse through the site and found that this site existed since 2006, it is quite a old site. By the way, I can't any info regarding the payout, I just know we can convert the mars cash to real money, but how? I can't find answer there..

Exodus is the first time i heard , but yes from donkey mail i got a payment also.

its very difficult to make a lot of money from both sites they have low payouts and low payments esp donkeymails and DM also sends hell of a lot of spam emails so i suggest u put a temp email address for it.

i know donkeymails and they are no minimum to e-gold..i didnt join coz i dont have e-gold..

i knew about donkeymails but didn't know about http://www.exodus3000.com/
    is it a gaming site?

Well i have never heard of this gaming site before.My friend used to play a game online where he got money for it.But soon i forgot the name.If it is the same site then mark my word it is gonna take a lots of your time.

have donkey mails has support paypal or alertpay because my e-gold has banned and i don't know why i hope i will join to this site it's look good

Donkeymail is supporting paypal I know , I got many time payout from the site, its a legit one.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I was playing exodus300, but it's too hard to earn on this game because I need to find a rare card for payout.

Default Re: are you using anyother money-making sites?

Quote Originally Posted by gt880
    here are the sites from which you can earn some extra money.And these are absolutely free to join.

The best part about donkeymails is that it has no minimum payout.And exodus3000 is a game you get paid for playing a game.

I am a members of donkeymails - its a very good site, I all alredy paid by them . But I never heard about exodus3000.com . _ its a new site for me. So, I will going to check it. Bez I love game. What is the minimum payout there? Reply.

Default Re: are you using anyother money-making sites?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by gt880

I am a members of donkeymails - its a very good site, I all alredy paid by them . But I never heard about exodus3000.com . _ its a new site for me. So, I will going to check it. Bez I love game. What is the minimum payout there? Reply.
    this is great.. would like also to join donkeymails. but do they accept paypal for payment processor? is how many post is needed in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I was playing exodus300, but it's too hard to earn on this game because I need to find a rare card for payout.
    i think it is waste of time to join such gaming site as earning is very slow.and one gets addicted to games.what is minimum payout?

well i am a member of donkeymails but am not able to earn much from that site and i had loved laptopdiscussions but from the next week it is becoming a non ptp site.so i have to rely on some other sites.

yes, i am using the sites which gives money by clicking ads coming to our mail like hitz4u, clicks, adbucks...these are really good, but they are slow in process..if you know any sites which gives fast growth please let me know..

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i have joined donkeymails already and the payment via paypal should at least 1$..the earning is slow...

i still confused to this site how we can earn money from them if we can't find any ads for i click :?

i have visited the site donkeymails but i think that i can't earn from such a site.there are many survey sites which are a scam and i think that this too is a scam.