Thread: BulletAds

Default BulletAds

BulletAds is a performance-based online advertising network. We aspire to be the leading online advertising network in the industry. We are unique from the other online advertising network because we put in the effort of searching for quality sponsors for our affiliates. It is our policy to accept only campaign models that will work for our affiliates. We will be testing ourselves the effectiveness and evaluating the responses of the campaign models before presenting it to our affiliates. In other words, our affiliates have better time management in concentrating on the campaign models that work for them without having to evaluate every sponsor themselves.

Affiliate Programs Details
    Campaigns in network: 415
    Two-tier earnings: 5%
    Commission type: CPL, CPC
    Payment method: Check
    Payment threshold: $100
    Payment frequency: Net 35
    Affiliate tracking software: DirectTrack
    Realtime statistics: Yes
    http://www.bulletads.com

Dear friend, very good information, but can you tested this. Thanks for sharing.

your profile looks good how much would charge for bullet add on my personal web site.

Default How To Make Money Online!!!

Let me Show you how I do it! I put $1,000 to $3,500+ in my account every day and so can you!

www.easymakemoney.biz

That can tell you about how to get money online!

Thanks for the both site link dimaxson and easymakemoney. But I have a dout about www.easymakemoney.biz - this site .. can u pls tell us in details that how you do it! you put $1,000 to $3,500+ in your account every day??? I did not understand that thing.

Default Re: How To Make Money Online!!!

Quote Originally Posted by easymakemoney
    Let me Show you how I do it! I put $1,000 to $3,500+ in my account every day and so can you!

www.easymakemoney.biz

That can tell you about how to get money online!
    Hmm...You put $1,000 to $3,500+ in ur account every day sounds good but practically its not the truth.tell practical things here we all are experienced and we all know that making 3 to 4 thousands dollar every days is not possible if u are telling true then can u provide ur a\c balance screen shot or any payment proof here.If you provide the above data then we believe on u if u don't provide the above data then we treat that you are telling us lie.
    Thanks.

Default Re: BulletAds

Quote Originally Posted by dimaxson
    BulletAds is a performance-based online advertising network. We aspire to be the leading online advertising network in the industry. We are unique from the other online advertising network because we put in the effort of searching for quality sponsors for our affiliates. It is our policy to accept only campaign models that will work for our affiliates. We will be testing ourselves the effectiveness and evaluating the responses of the campaign models before presenting it to our affiliates. In other words, our affiliates have better time management in concentrating on the campaign models that work for them without having to evaluate every sponsor themselves.
    Affiliate Programs Details
    Campaigns in network: 415
    Two-tier earnings: 5%
    Commission type: CPL, CPC
    Payment method: Check
    Payment threshold: $100
    Payment frequency: Net 35
    Affiliate tracking software: DirectTrack
    Realtime statistics: Yes
    http://www.bulletads.com
    Dear friend everything is good but the payout method won't suit us because international checks are not coming to our address properly and another thing is that the payout limit is very high which is not good.nobody will interested to join in the site.
    Thanks.