Default How To Choose The Best Hyip program?

There're a lot of HYIP's in web. And most of them- are scams. So how you can choose the best, the most dependable programms, which will really pay you? You can post your point of view on this problem here.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

to choose the best most depndable HYIP programs i first check the payment proof from atleast 6-7 people of that site, then i check that how many people are investing in it and then i start to invest with a little amount of money

I never trust them.. I did not use it also. Bez most of them r scam..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Most pf the HYIPs are scams. I do not trust these programms. They may pay to the members initially but they will stop it anytime. Nobody can afford such high rates that are unsustainable. Everyone is here to earn and not to loose. Just do not like them.

Dear alpine, I can't believe on hyip, but if you want check any hyip than you need to check the alexa ranking of the site in alexa.com. I want to suggest you that don't invest big amount on hyip, some of them are really pay but most of them are scam.

That's going to be hard because there is no best HYIP program. But if you're planning to invest in a certain program, try to do some research about it. Ask around for feedbacks and you can also check some HYIP monitor sites.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear alpine, I can't believe on hyip, but if you want check any hyip than you need to check the alexa ranking of the site in alexa.com. I want to suggest you that don't invest big amount on hyip, some of them are really pay but most of them are scam.
    I understand that HYIPs are highly unreliable. However, if we check the alexa ranking of a HYIP site, how much ranking would suggest safer site?

well theres no way to find a good HYIP...because no matter how long the prog has been arnd they eventually turn out to be scams...but the best thing can be is to invest only once with the site...even if they pay u there is no need to try ur luck again by investing again because chances of gettin scammed are very high....

Most of us agree with the statement that 'most HYIPs are scams'. Still there are many threads on HYIps. It means that many people are interested in it too. It must be because of easy money. But as a matter of fact there is nothing like easy money even on internet.
    Is there even a single HYIP which is proved to be 100% reliable?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

There are no reliable and hones HYIP site. All HYIP site will be closed down.
    I never see any HYIP site that can alive for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I understand that HYIPs are highly unreliable. However, if we check the alexa ranking of a HYIP site, how much ranking would suggest safer site?
    LOL, until now I still don't know why he keeps on telling people to check Alexa ranking. Maybe that's all he knows, LOL :P

Anyway, I heard that the source of income for HYIPs is through forex trading. To be successful, of course they should have great traders. But with high ROI and less time to give back the money to members, it will be difficult to 'grow' the invested money, because we don't always get profits in forex. Even if we get profits, it might not be bigger than the ROI promised. So I think one way to at least reduce the chance of being scammed by HYIPs is to find those who have less ROI and more investment time, so at least the HYIP can have longer life span.