Default novembertears.com

That site sends a ton of emails but the $35.00 payout kinda makes me not trust it.. Has anyone ever heard of it, or have been paid by them? I already have around $2.00 but I don't wanna waste time if it is a scam.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i have not heard that this site is a scam, but i can say that may be it is a scam because most of the sites which have a high payout are scam or are planning to make their site a scam

i don't know about this site. but i suggest you if you don't want to waste your time in a scam, that you leave this site and join a site which is real paying.

I heard this site name 1st. So, I don't know its scam or not. But when i try to open this site its shows -
    Error! Could not locate remote server

So, I think this site is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I heard this site name 1st. So, I don't know its scam or not. But when i try to open this site its shows -
    Error! Could not locate remote server

So, I think this site is gone.
    Yes you are right site not found anyway it is old topic so might be this site gone to SCAM or not paying that's why admin. closed this site. anyway name of site is bit different from new site. and $35 is very high payout have many risk.

Well i heard first time here about this site,after seeing $35 payout i have a doubt still without knowing anything we should not tell against anysite.

Well 35 $ payout will be very hard to reach and since Iam hearing this name for the first time, I have a feeling that it is a scam.

Dear alpine, I never heard about this site, I think minimum payout is very high, so it is west of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear alpine, I never heard about this site, I think minimum payout is very high, so it is west of time.
    Hi, ishan, first of all i would like to asked that you please do not keep on looking for a long old new thread and posted something as above. Please check for new site rather than keep on digging out the old threads. By the way, this site can't accessible now, i think it is already gone.