Default scam sites and businesses

how do you identify scam sites and businesses. is there any good way to identify the scam sites and businesses. how many times you have been scammed by these sites and businesses

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

there are many scam sites on the internet but the sites from which i have been scammed are: betlik.com, paidforum.net, goldposter.net and some other sites, i have been scammed by these site once except goldposter because i was scammed by them twice

Default i started goggling the sites before i join

alot of times well really most of the time if they are a scam they are listed on goggle as so. i got scammed by surfjunky, send earnings, skilljam tech. i know alot of people that have said they have been paid by send earnings but i cant seem to get my money from them. that and they will not answer any messages i have left them and i left a bunch.

A good way to identify scams sites is first to do some research on them.Look at forums like this in the scam treads.Make sure they are legit and no one is talking bad about them.Its always better to be safe when it comes to your money. :twisted:

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well i really dont get scammed that much coz i only join when many people are paid there.but recently i invested in an hyip without seeing the proofs and i was scammed

There are as many scam sites as are the good and genuine ones..and we can only avoid the scam sites by doing a thorough research on them. Usually when some sites promise a lot to you or even need your money to be invested to get started are the ones potential of becoming scam sites later on. But they are all short lived in the end.

I have been scammed by few PTC sites only, which never paid me and adbux and bux.to are one of them..they paid me in the beginning..but now, its over 3 months and I have not received anything.

Result--I don't use them now.

to check all the scam sites i prefer urolinebiz.com and paidforum.

i have been scamed by some site but i forget many of them already.i just remember the site bangthelinks.com
    this site is a ptr site and i have more than 1$ in it before but the admin run away and after some days he got back again but my account was not there then.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well i really dont get scammed that much coz i only join when many people are paid there.but recently i invested in an hyip without seeing the proofs and i was scammed
    hyip, and the sites of investissemnt on line, believe me, it is as you throw your money in air, they scamed me over 80 $ , and since I have to swear moreover give my money has this kind of sites, and same for the ptc, always it should be seen domaine name.if is not free, and same as that should be make attention is field, to seek well above all

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i have been scamed by some site but i forget many of them already.i just remember the site bangthelinks.com
    this site is a ptr site and i have more than 1$ in it before but the admin run away and after some days he got back again but my account was not there then.
    i think it is time to remember this site again.i was paid yesterday by admin of bangthelinks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so bangthelink is not scam site anymore?
    How long do you get that payment elliotthn?

nice to see a payment proof from the site, i think it will give some boost to the members like us.

Dear mustang, today internet is full of scam, we need to learn in some forum about scam sites. I can scammed from coinsurf, and one ptc foxcash is not paid me.

You shouldnt also worry about internet scams, there are even real life pyramid scammers still existing and here scamming is rampant.

Think under these rules to avoid getting caught.
    1) There is no such thing as easy money. You cant get $1000 for 15 minutes work.
    2) If you have to pay to join, be suspicious.
    3) Don't jump in the bandwagon and buy referrals or premium packages, wait till everything settles. (but this might be part of pyramid scheme so you might have to be wary about buying anything)

Hope these tips help you to avoid scam businesses and websites.

i have been scammed only once (scammed in the sense i was scammed my time) by surfjunky. Ever since then i've never been scammed. and i hope not too in the future as well.

i am terrably scammed by qyao, qyao scammed me $100 dollar, some members of that site are also involved now in that site who are advertising the site to try to scam peoples.so, pls donot ever go in that site.

Dear mustang, check any site's alexa ranking in www.alexa.com. Qyao's alexa traffic rank is 31888, and I'm sure Qyao is not a scam site, because I can receive 100$ from them. Many people don't want to learn but they want money.

Fortunately, I have never been scammed before and I'm really careful when joining sites. Usually, the sites that offer big bucks in a short period of time turn to scams in the end. If the offers or earning potential is too good to be true then you better stay away from the site.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    i am terrably scammed by qyao, qyao scammed me $100 dollar, some members of that site are also involved now in that site who are advertising the site to try to scam peoples.so, pls donot ever go in that site.
    wow that is really a big amount , i think you should contact their support system about why they did not pay you the money .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, check any site's alexa ranking in www.alexa.com. Qyao's alexa traffic rank is 31888, and I'm sure Qyao is not a scam site, because I can receive 100$ from them. Many people don't want to learn but they want money.
    Well, high rank site doesn't guarantee that site as honest site.
    I don't know if this site really scam or not, what I know is I haven't found any payment proof since last month

In free sites where I haven't spent money into, I've been scammed too many times. But in sites where I invested my money into, I've only been scammed once, by MegaLido. Other sites I invested my money into are still very much alive, although I haven't got break even in some sites.