30% of all searches on Google, Yahoo and MSN are people search related. This is an enormous niche with huge income possibilities that is growing fast. Tissa Godavitarne, the creator of the Acme People Search engine created a simple 3 step program that could have you and your very own Acme People Search engine up and running in a few short minutes.

If you've ever wanted to make money online, Acme People Search is what you've been looking for. I've spent more money than I care to think about on affiliate programs and ebooks that just didn't deliver. I was very sceptical before I joined Acme People Search and did a background check on the Internet. I was hard pressed to find anything negative about the program.
You are actually promoting a product that 10's of thousands of people search for on a daily basis. Whenever a person searches on your Acme People Search engine and gets results you get paid.

Once your Acme People Search engine is up and running it is completely on autopilot and your Acme People Search engine will be advertised for you on Yahoo, Google and MSN at no charge for 30 days and you are guaranteed $125 in commision in 24 hours, itīs true.

Acme People Search have many income possibilites, there are 7 embedded affiliate programs into your search engine. Some of these affiliate pay as high as $30.00 and one pays simply for referring a lead. You also get paid for referring others who become Acme People Search affiliates, up to $30.00 per referral. Some of the affiliate programs are Global Domains International, GDI ClickBank, Hostgator, HD Publisching and MyLife.

Sign up here for your own People Search Engine and start build your own online business.

connect-people-search.ws/tissa.htm