Default What Happened???

Hello Friends I am Observing Since Last Few Days Our Most Active Members Are seems very inactive and except 2 to 3 nobody is active here, but whats the reason behind it? Please do participate like before.

Thanks.

Default Re: What Happened???

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends I am Observing Since Last Few Days Our Most Active Members Are seems very inactive and except 2 to 3 nobody is active here, but whats the reason behind it? Please do participate like before.

Thanks.
    ya you r right infact i was also absent from this forum as i was busy in some freelance work now onwards i'll try to be active.Thanks

Default Re: What Happened???

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Thanks.
    ya you r right infact i was also absent from this forum as i was busy in some freelance work now onwards i'll try to be active.Thanks
    I have been addicted with web-money forum so I always find some time for this site as I am facing many problem in Internet as its frequently went out like this....
    Thanks for reply, till now except you nobody bother to reply here.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hello. debasis&satyakam
    yes the activities here was decreased since the admin announced that will not pay for those post untill around 6th july. so many members do not even want to have a look here and i have visited webmoney once i have time still but the activity is rarely and some times have no topics to talk about .thanks we are still active here .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    hello. debasis&satyakam
    yes the activities here was decreased since the admin announced that will not pay for those post untill around 6th july. so many members do not even want to have a look here and i have visited webmoney once i have time still but the activity is rarely and some times have no topics to talk about .thanks we are still active here .
    Ya you are right but i will be active here, either webmoney pays me or not not a matter, i will participate here everyday as webmoney always pays us in right time when he announced that the paid posting is temporarily closed then everybody stop coming here, its really seems very bad..anyways different people have different logic..so nothing to say anything so i am telling about my thinking towards this forum, plz be active here, if we don't post here and decrease our activity here then the rank of the forum will be down so plz my deep request to everybody to participate here actively like before.
    Thanks.

I also not got time to be active here as I was doing a freelance work and also busy with my website updation. Besides, webmoney also announced that the posts are now not paid, so this was also a reason for my inactivity.
    Happy to see all of you are also active here.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I also not got time to be active here as I was doing a freelance work and also busy with my website updation. Besides, webmoney also announced that the posts are now not paid, so this was also a reason for my inactivity.
    Happy to see all of you are also active here.
    Yes, this is the main point that - the posts are now not paid... So, a lots of member r missing from our family.. Very bad for all of us..