Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I use premier account, and paypal deduct $0.30 + 3.9% of total payment on every transaction.
    That's why I never want to receive payment less than $2
    Well as per i know their is 3.4% incuured on Credit card payment but their is no changes in Transfer money from PP to PP account from PP balance.
    As per the fees policy mentioned, there are still one condition for paypal to charges services charge when the payment received type is from the payment of goods selling, so, if anyone send payment to us and mentioned that it belong to pay for a product, then i think we might get chage too.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang

As per the fees policy mentioned, there are still one condition for paypal to charges services charge when the payment received type is from the payment of goods selling, so, if anyone send payment to us and mentioned that it belong to pay for a product, then i think we might get chage too.
    hamm yup correct their will be charge for purchasing products for selling but their is charge for receiving payments from credit card.

paypal is really exploiting as every body using it today again i lost 73 cents from 412 ,it is really sad.Is there any option to get money to indian bank apart from paypal?what about money booker?

same here I really hate it already and if there is any other option then I would gladly take that option but I guess there is none. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well if Paypal had implemented this new policies they should have notified us by mail about the change in policy. They won't implement it directly. I have not received any mail regarding to this. Do you have a personal account or a premeir one ?
    well sadly paypal didn't intimate but it is really frustrating to see your hard earned money goes like this,has any body recently paid by any forum owner ,if you have not received then you might not know it.But i faced it today and after searching i got it in new policies.
    Satyakam it is a bad news for all of us who are working for forums and get paid frequently though I can't understand what eddielkk has posted about paypal policy. What we are getting from a forum owner would be classified under which category? I heard that paypal would charge some fees if the payment is through credit card of the owner of the forum. Is your payment is just like that?
    I get this fees information from paypal site, you can checkout paypal site for more details about the fees charges.

Here is the link, hope will help you to understand the charges.
    http://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/web...y-fees-outside
    Well as per the given link I do not see any change in the policy of Paypal. If the money is sent through a paypal account or bank account you would not be charged any fees. The forum owner must have paid you from a credit card and hence you must have been charged.
    You are right mr.microsoft.I also do not see any change in paypal policy.There has been something else which forced them to deduct your money.Ask them about this.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. there are two option when the sender send money to us. if he choose the purchase item then the receiver will be charged the charges.

paypal is really exploiting as every body using it today again i lost 73 cents from 412 ,it is really sad.Is there any option to get money to indian bank apart from paypal?what about money booker?
    Again been deducted for your payment? I think you may just ask the admin who send payment to you to choose transfer fund for service, and then it may not have any charges for your transaction. Anyway, i am still not sure as i haven't tried this before.

Their is another option have u need to do exchange direct from PP to Bank account deposit and that is bit difficult work.

Again been deducted for your payment? I think you may just ask the admin who send payment to you to choose transfer fund for service, and then it may not have any charges for your transaction. Anyway, i am still not sure as i haven't tried this before.
    No if you send money or fund transfer like we generally do money is still deducting,what paypal was doing in premier accounts now it is happening with personal accounts.Very bad.

No if you send money or fund transfer like we generally do money is still deducting,what paypal was doing in premier accounts now it is happening with personal accounts.Very bad.
    In this case, it is really bad, Even if we want to do exchange money as before, we will only get lower than what we suppose to get after being deducted with this new services charges.

Their is another option have u need to do exchange direct from PP to Bank account deposit and that is bit difficult work.
    yes. here we have no option to withdraw directly to bank account so if we want to keep some money. just let the money on the paypal account and wait the further notice...

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

yes. here we have no option to withdraw directly to bank account so if we want to keep some money. just let the money on the paypal account and wait the further notice...
    hamm but u had money order option to get paid money that is safe i think but fees are high in our country PP is providing three option to withdraw funds

1: bank account deposit
    2: Credit Card paymet
    3: Demand Draft

well another bad thing is if it dedcuts 3.4% ok we will adjust but 30 cent extra it is hurting further.Because if i have to give 1 dollar to some body then first 3.4% then another 30 cent will eb deducted then how much the receiver will get?

is this applicable only to certain type of account or how is it????

hamm but u had money order option to get paid money that is safe i think but fees are high in our country PP is providing three option to withdraw funds

1: bank account deposit
    2: Credit Card paymet
    3: Demand Draft
    i have no idea about that : Demand Draft. what is that and what's the withdraw fees if you withdraw by this way?

i have no idea about that : Demand Draft. what is that and what's the withdraw fees if you withdraw by this way?
    well demand draft is basically a draft which i sent in the name of bank account holder and then you can submit the draft and you get the payment but i don't think DD is the option provided by them.
    SmartzKool

well another bad thing is if it dedcuts 3.4% ok we will adjust but 30 cent extra it is hurting further.Because if i have to give 1 dollar to some body then first 3.4% then another 30 cent will eb deducted then how much the receiver will get?
    In this case, your receiver will only get 66cents for the 1 dollar he received. it is like deducting 34% of our money. So, with the new policy receiving big funds will only having better condition.

I wonder how those PTC site work with them in this way.

I receive payment from one online data entry work I have done and so far I wasnt deducted I got the full payment so far.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I receive payment from one online data entry work I have done and so far I wasnt deducted I got the full payment so far.
    ]

that is true there is no charge. anyways, what is this data entry work you are referring to. how much do you earn per day in that data entry work. hope you can share.

anyways, i think personal account will remain free of charge for receiving money. it will be bad it will change.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Yes even I did receive a payment from the offer I completed in a forum and I also received the full amount so I do not think that the Paypal policy has changed.