Default Streaming Live TV site

I want to create a live streaming TV site. But all the sites i visit does not give any codes so i can use it on my site. Does anyone know who lets you use the TV channels and also supplies the codes?

Me also first time hearing the fact that we can create a live tv streaming site also, I have seen people adding live video stream to their sites but creaing is somewhat different, can u pls highlight.

Hmmm. Well what i mean people can watch tv on the site live. For example you want to watch the hot show SPLITSVILLA on Mtv & you can watch it on the site. Well it was just an example.

But i don't find such sites where they give the codes. So thought someone might know about it. Hope someone can give me some information about such kind of sites.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Wow, It's hard to make live tv site.
    You can't embed code for tv streaming site, you need big hosting too.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Hmmm. Well what i mean people can watch tv on the site live. For example you want to watch the hot show SPLITSVILLA on Mtv & you can watch it on the site. Well it was just an example.

But i don't find such sites where they give the codes. So thought someone might know about it. Hope someone can give me some information about such kind of sites.
    First thing you have to pay royalty fees to tv channels for feed and second thing you have to take dedicated server ,you know ho wmuch it will cost you?it is not an easy job.

So i think its not a easy work, need much money to open such kind of sites but can u people tell how we can get profit from such kind of sites.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

First thing you have to pay royalty fees to tv channels for feed and second thing you have to take dedicated server ,you know ho wmuch it will cost you?it is not an easy job.
    Yes, you're right.
    Most of TV site discontinue their site lately because internet law nowadays prohibit people sharing copyrighted media without permission, and TV broadcast is one of copyrighted item

Default Re: Streaming Live TV site

I want to create a live streaming TV site. But all the sites i visit does not give any codes so i can use it on my site. Does anyone know who lets you use the TV channels and also supplies the codes?
    Hi Dark and Everybody I think you have no idea about Budget such kind of website. Let me explain you to make a movie streaming website whether its small or medium it will cost minimum of $ 1500 to $ 2000 its the minimum cost because you need a dedicated server which cost is $ 50 to $ 75 per month, you need to have infinite Bandwidth, High CPU consumption Capacity, Minimum 2 GB Ram and many more, because any flash stuff consumes much bandwidth and when you will get more hit to your site your CPU usage will be high and there is possibility of account termination from your web hosting. Nobody providing server for movie streaming sites...In India all hosting company will denies to give you hosting and you can host your site only in Russian Countries, except this there are many rules are there and its not possible to handle a movie streaming site by a single person as you will face many problems, You need to pay to the channels for API key or for permission to show their programs in your site and i am telling you this from my own experience.
    Thanks.

WoW. That's a lot of information out there to have a streaming tv channel site. :shock: I think i should let the idea go then...

@debasis, thanks for the detailed information.

WoW. That's a lot of information out there to have a streaming tv channel site. :shock: I think i should let the idea go then...

@debasis, thanks for the detailed information.
    Arey yaar no need to say thank me its my duty to help my friends and you my best friend so its ok, no sorry no thanks, if you need any more information about this type of site then plz feel free to ask me but its very risky business and no profit for us but big companies are earning huge out of this business.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Arey yaar no need to say thank me its my duty to help my friends and you my best friend so its ok, no sorry no thanks, if you need any more information about this type of site then plz feel free to ask me but its very risky business and no profit for us but big companies are earning huge out of this business.
    Thanks.
    Ok forgot that. Not saying sorry.

If you know more about it then share please. Actually it's good to know about it. I had no idea on these things at all. ops: