Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Liberty Reserve problems continuing.....!!

I used to love Liberty Reserve as it was the one supporting all of them, but recently it is giving too man problems like login problems and they had to clarify about this problems in their blog and today again i cannot login and i am really wondering now whether many people are suffering from this problem today again...!!

Now i can open the site, but I can't log in my LR account, and the loading speed is too slow. I don't know why people can't log in LR frequently-every 5 days.

Yes we are unable to login to LR. When we try to login it gives a error message in 4 languages.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ah..i have yet to loginto my lr account today so do not they have problem again.why this happen again and again. oh.

I'm also very unhappy today. It has been long time since they went down and it's still down. Now I have some good amount in my account, so I'm worried. But I hope soon it will come abck.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes we are unable to login to LR. When we try to login it gives a error message in 4 languages.
    Yes, exactly i also get error message in 4 languages and again it seems a problem to all LR users and not me alone.But,anyhow LR recently has been facing such problems every now and then and due attention is definitely required to set this right

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, looks like LR site is not really good like paypal.
    I never had a problem with paypal site before.

I was able to access LR today, but it seems every week LR is down for maintenance or whatever, I'm just wondering why most of the time they don't notify their members about the downtime.

Well, everything back to normal now, i can access and login to LR site, this login or maintenance problems, i always notices happend during weekend. too bad.

For now, LR problems seems to be over and might come again the way it seems to occur every now and then and that is the only week point of LR now

Yes I can login now. It's working fine here. As I already said, the downtime has become just a part of LR now.

Well, I have not even notices the LR site down at all, cos these few days i am on work duty on a events, not even have a chance to go online, just today i login to LR, it is already as normal as before.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, I have not even notices the LR site down at all, cos these few days i am on work duty on a events, not even have a chance to go online, just today i login to LR, it is already as normal as before.
    Yes, that is because you are not logging in to LR frequently as others do and if you login daily, you will notice this for sure

now it's back and i just checked my account balance and it's like usual. they down for a short time and back soon. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    now it's back and i just checked my account balance and it's like usual. they down for a short time and back soon. hehe.
    Well, I can open the site now, but I'm afraid problem like this will happen again in the future.
    It's really annoying, all of transaction cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Well Paypal is well established in the market and know what kinds of threats it can face and as compared to that LR is new in the market so it will have to face such problems untill it learns and becomes stronger in protection over the days.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Well Paypal is well established in the market and know what kinds of threats it can face and as compared to that LR is new in the market so it will have to face such problems untill it learns and becomes stronger in protection over the days.
    yes. they need time to gather more experience and then can escape sorts of problem to dwon. anyway it's good they will back soon after their down currently.

I never liked LR. But i have no choice but to use it. I just hope somehow PM takes LR's place on the internet if AP fails to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I never liked LR. But i have no choice but to use it. I just hope somehow PM takes LR's place on the internet if AP fails to do so.
    Well I do not think that might happen in the near future because very few sites accept PM and majority of the sites accept LR

yes, perfect money started long time ago but its not popular as liberty reserve.