Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article writing

Default Article writing

Can any body write or rewrite articles on beauty topics?articles should be unique and 400 words.tell me your price.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. you should to provide the product name and we need to have experience to write valued article. and you may provide your price first.

For 400 words i think $1.5 to $2 is a good rate but as you are offering you can tell us the price, if its a above $1 , inform me .I will do that work

and how many articles we have to write can you tell in details.

Default Re: Article writing

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Can any body write or rewrite articles on beauty topics?articles should be unique and 400 words.tell me your price.
    what is your offer and how many articles we can write here? i can do this job for you and just tell me the required things

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    For 400 words i think $1.5 to $2 is a good rate but as you are offering you can tell us the price, if its a above $1 , inform me .I will do that work

and how many articles we have to write can you tell in details.
    Well my price is $1.25 after writing 4 article successfully i'll pay $6 and for now no of articles i'm not sure.Still yesterday i submitetd one article i'm waiting for his approval ,after approval i'll tell you.Thanks.

Well writing article on a specific product is quite easy btw the price you give for writing and rewriting articles are the same? I have done article writing regarding this one before too well let us all know about it ok.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well writing article on a specific product is quite easy btw the price you give for writing and rewriting articles are the same? I have done article writing regarding this one before too well let us all know about it ok.
    Hi danega mainly it will be article rewriting if i will need article writing that price will be $1.75.I'll let you know for sure.I'm waiting for positive feedback of the client.Because now a days lots of fraud people just exploiting i write 10 articles for some body but after getting article he didn't reply me or paid me.So all hard work gone.

i do want to apply for this article writing. i can write now. i do write in one site. and got paid for it. and so i want to apply on this also. what kind of articles are these.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i do want to apply for this article writing. i can write now. i do write in one site. and got paid for it. and so i want to apply on this also. what kind of articles are these.
    well can you show some sample of your work it is on beauty topic ,can you add me on my yahoo,what is your messenger id?

Hi danega mainly it will be article rewriting if i will need article writing that price will be $1.75.I'll let you know for sure.I'm waiting for positive feedback of the client.Because now a days lots of fraud people just exploiting i write 10 articles for some body but after getting article he didn't reply me or paid me.So all hard work gone.
    Well thats too bad my friend you have to be more careful then on selecting those people who you work for to avid this things in the future.

Yes its really hard to believe anyone, satyakam be careful now as you experienced this bitter experience before, rewritten 400 words for 1-1.5 is a good amount.

well can you show some sample of your work it is on beauty topic ,can you add me on my yahoo,what is your messenger id?
    ah ok. i will give you some samples that was approved. it is not about beauty topics. but i have no problem with it.

actually my ym is the same as my username here. it is indieover. and my email is still the same just add yahoo.com.

so i will want for you pm soon. i am actually planning to earn now by article writing cause it is more fun and more rewarding .

ah ok. i will give you some samples that was approved. it is not about beauty topics. but i have no problem with it.

actually my ym is the same as my username here. it is indieover. and my email is still the same just add yahoo.com.

so i will want for you pm soon. i am actually planning to earn now by article writing cause it is more fun and more rewarding .
    Well indie that's good to hear u have started article writing i had also learned how to write articles but because time limitation i am not able to do it.

but writing article is bit difficult work in my opinion.

for difficult topics i have some people who will wrtie for me. i pay them of course. so in a way i buy their articles and sell it to others. so that is what i am planning to do here . i am going to submit articles that i asked someone to do for me. to make sure i give a quality article. but i do write article too. though i find it hard to do it every time.

its seems now a days we can see lots of people joining already article writing at first its very hard to make one but once you are exposed already with this craft and have done lots of articles then it would be easy for one to actually write any articles that one will be given.

its seems now a days we can see lots of people joining already article writing at first its very hard to make one but once you are exposed already with this craft and have done lots of articles then it would be easy for one to actually write any articles that one will be given.
    Well writing article is bit boring work but once you started work u will not get any difficulty....... i had been seen many peoples are surviving on Article writing and managing to earn $$$ per month.

yes i think that article writing earns us money pretty well with less work. though it will be stressful at first to learn how to write well and what to write about.

and it is hard to find those who would like to buy articles.

yes i think that article writing earns us money pretty well with less work. though it will be stressful at first to learn how to write well and what to write about.

and it is hard to find those who would like to buy articles.
    I am interested to get start now and start writing article already many buyers ready to buy for higher price.

many jobs are available in freelancer and as well on forums also like DP, Cashtalk etc.

After reading Satyakam's post, I know the rate for article rewriting work. I will use this rate in future as I have no experience in this field.
    Satyakam, I am also ready for any article rewriting job, if you get any offer pl let me know.

well currently i have some blog commenting job what you have to do is find some good blogger site or any domain site on kitchen ,food,bath room accessories sites if they have PR better and read their blogs and make appropriate comments giving your names and in case of uRl you have to give urls what i'll give and if suitable you have to use certain keywords what i'll give you.
    Per approved blog comments i'll pay 5 cents.If any body interested pl add me in messenger
    Satyakama7@yahoo.com