Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article writing

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

5cents per comments sounds good but how long would that commest be? language limitted or any language would be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    5cents per comments sounds good but how long would that commest be? language limitted or any language would be ok?
    No language should be English and not any other language will be allowed.

Ok I am interested , how much we have to post can you please do tell, I am adding you in the list.Pls do respond.

I think the language is in english

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Ok I am interested , how much we have to post can you please do tell, I am adding you in the list.Pls do respond.

I think the language is in english
    you can post as many but the thing is site home page should have minimum 2 to 3pr and send only approved comment url because the client will pay for the approved URL.

Ok, thanks satyakam i will have a try , The rate per comment is also not much bad, I will definetely do the work.

I think i can send u the details in ur given mail adress.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well currently i have some blog commenting job what you have to do is find some good blogger site or any domain site on kitchen ,food,bath room accessories sites if they have PR better and read their blogs and make appropriate comments giving your names and in case of uRl you have to give urls what i'll give and if suitable you have to use certain keywords what i'll give you.
    Per approved blog comments i'll pay 5 cents.If any body interested pl add me in messenger
    Satyakama7@yahoo.com
    this is like in cashtalk offer isnt it. we will leaev your id and blog links. i think i can do it too. so what about article writing. isn't it available any more.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well currently i have some blog commenting job what you have to do is find some good blogger site or any domain site on kitchen ,food,bath room accessories sites if they have PR better and read their blogs and make appropriate comments giving your names and in case of uRl you have to give urls what i'll give and if suitable you have to use certain keywords what i'll give you.
    Per approved blog comments i'll pay 5 cents.If any body interested pl add me in messenger
    Satyakama7@yahoo.com
    this is like in cashtalk offer isnt it. we will leaev your id and blog links. i think i can do it too. so what about article writing. isn't it available any more.
    ya same type of job but here you will be paid for each approved job.and you have to search all bath room ,kitchen related blog having page rank.I'll tell you in messenger