Default free wordpress templates

Friends,
    Do you know any good free wordpress templates around to download? If yes, please share with me. I got few from Google search, but nothing looked great.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: free wordpress templates

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends,
    Do you know any good free wordpress templates around to download? If yes, please share with me. I got few from Google search, but nothing looked great.
    There are tons of sites giving nice cool wordpress templates and themes to download only it is upto you to select.
    http://wordpresstemplates.name/

You can Google this and see all those results which does come in thousands and the one which is attractive to you can be selected

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Friends,
    There are tons of sites giving nice cool wordpress templates and themes to download only it is upto you to select.
    I got that from Google, but I'm not impressed with the templates over there. Maybe there are some hidden sites which may not good in ranking, but still offering good templates, so I posted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Friends,
    I got that from Google, but I'm not impressed with the templates over there. Maybe there are some hidden sites which may not good in ranking, but still offering good templates, so I posted this thread.
    Hi better to purchase a premium wordpress theme from any renowned wordpress theme market sites , hope you will like their designs as their designs are very nice.By spending $ 20 to $ 50 you will get good quality wordpress theme.
    Thanks.

Hi better to purchase a premium wordpress theme from any renowned wordpress theme market sites , hope you will like their designs as their designs are very nice.By spending $ 20 to $ 50 you will get good quality wordpress theme.
    Thanks.
    Thanks debasis. I want to first practice with free templates, then I will look for premium templates. For me, $20 or $50 is affordable, but I want to first learn from free one.

Thanks.
    Thanks debasis. I want to first practice with free templates, then I will look for premium templates. For me, $20 or $50 is affordable, but I want to first learn from free one.
    No problem i suggested you this because above you have mentioned that you don't like those free wordpress themes so , i suggested you to buy any premium theme which is very good in different ways and you will get many good paid plugins also.
    Thanks.

Greetings Lemon,
    U would be glad to hear that the wordpress templates can be customized!! So if like any website's theme u can customize that for wordpress and its completely legal!
    Friends,

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    Greetings Lemon,
    U would be glad to hear that the wordpress templates can be customized!! So if like any website's theme u can customize that for wordpress and its completely legal!
    Friends,
    Do you have any idea how to customize a template and what do u mean by customisation?