Default Who uses safepaysolutions before?

I come to know this payment processor - safepaysolutions when i invest in a Hyip site, that giving free signup bonus of $1. I don't know where can i use this Payment processor even i get paid by the hyip site. Do anyone use this PP before, and do you all knows any exchanger for this?

The site link is : www.safepaysolutions.com

I am hearing the name of this payment processor for the first time in my internet life.

Did you not find any informations in its TOS or in Google?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am hearing the name of this payment processor for the first time in my internet life.

Did you not find any informations in its TOS or in Google?
    I didn't really search on google on this payment processor, becuase i am new with them. But from their website, it looks like they design quite a professional way, and looks to me like those paypal and they don't listed any exchanger there, may be it is not allowed in their TOS, I havent check yet..

I just googled around about this and I can see some negative feedbacks about it so it's better to stay away from it. Moreover, I think there is no any exchanger for it.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r90580-.html

Thanks lemon for shraing this important links to me, i think since they are new and not haivng good comments, now even i have been given some money in the account as signup bonus, it is like a waste to me.

Well this is news to me. It looks like a new payment processor in the market. It's wise not to invest using this currency untill there are some exchangers for it.

If it is only for HYIP site, it will be hard to transfer money to other payment processors. There are few people interested in HYIP site, and most of them use LR.

Today i only find out that the send money charges is very high in safepaysolutions, it cahrges, 2.95% +35 cents for each tansaction even for normal personal account. I don't think this is a good PP to use anymore.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I heard about this payment processor when it's newly launched, but I wasn't joinin this because I don't believe new payment processor.
    And now, I don't see a site paying with this payment processor.

One should be aware of new payment processors coming into the market every now and then as there are too man fake processors which are really doubtfull

I also get to know this payment processor on one of the hyip site listed in goldpoll exchanger now. But i didn't try to use it as there are no way for me to earn funds from this PP, and also hyip who pay on this PP is very little to no. So, better monitor them first.