Default Favorite Free Host

Which company is your favorite free host and why? Just say why you like them that much. Pls amke a list here. I am Waiting for ur reply..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I use 000webhosting as my first free hosting, but now I just use local free hosting kiosdomain.com
    But I just use free hosting for test only.

Is the facility of free hosting be worthwhile to promote one's website? If there is no difference between these free hosting and paid hosting, all the people should avail the free hosting facility.

Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this facility?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is the facility of free hosting be worthwhile to promote one's website? If there is no difference between these free hosting and paid hosting, all the people should avail the free hosting facility.

Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this facility?
    hi ssarkar, we're discussing about our favorite free webhosting. Do you mind to tell your favorite hosting first rather than questioning?
    You can read another thread for advantages and disadvantages of using free web hosting.

Well for me i will go for oxyhost.They are best in space as 5gb and with 100gb bandwidth.File size 10mb max.With new feature of .hta access and also with 5 mysql databases.And ya forgot to mention 97% uptime.

Well, i like 000webhost, and .co.cc site, for hosting and domain registration too. I also having one good favourite local site which is webserver.com to host my data.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well for me i will go for oxyhost.They are best in space as 5gb and with 100gb bandwidth.File size 10mb max.With new feature of .hta access and also with 5 mysql databases.And ya forgot to mention 97% uptime.
    sorry, but what is "file size 10mb max" mean?
    Is that memory space for email or what?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    sorry, but what is "file size 10mb max" mean?
    Is that memory space for email or what?
    Usually free host do not provide much space and those which provide more space are giving less size of file upload limit.Usually the sites which provide more than 2 gb space are having a file size upload limit of 3mb.But on oxyhost it is 10mb.Means like i can upload a file like say a video of 10mb on it.

Right now, I'm using byethhost, of course it offer limited space but atleast it's free and it's great for testing scripts or learning purposes. Another webhost which I've tried is 000webhost but it does require members to download something inorder to confirm the account and that download may contain malware, and so I think byethhost is still best.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    Right now, I'm using byethhost, of course it offer limited space but atleast it's free and it's great for testing scripts or learning purposes. Another webhost which I've tried is 000webhost but it does require members to download something inorder to confirm the account and that download may contain malware, and so I think byethhost is still best.
    Well i am impressed with the type of free hosting they are providing but still vista panel is a bad thing ever.I dont think there is much difference in the type of layered and vista panel except one or two functions.

Personally i don't like free host they don't give cpanel like paid host and features that's why i prefer cheap webhosting.

but i had tried few free hosting in past but don't remember their name.

I would like to recommend freehostia.com it gives 250MB space 6GB transfer and hosting of upto 2 domains for free.

They give secure(https://) c-panel even for free members

I use 000webhost . I have also heard about byethhost. Those 2 are probably best major free hosting companies.

I have tried out 2-3 hosting servers and found out that net4india is the best among all the ones i tested as even the customer service of net4india is too good compared to other hosting servers

i just use free hosting in 000webhost and i think 000webhost is the best web hosting for me if i want install worpress.
    if i want use blogger, i choose hosting in blogger. i just need find domain and edit dns setting and i can host with blogger

i dont think i have ever used & will ever use any Free hosting service.

I used to use orgfree, but now I've seen the benefits of my own domain. At $50 a year, it's hundred times better!

Think that it would be better to pay some dollars for reliability and speed than to see your web sites down.

Default My favorite free host

I have a very good experience with 000webhost.com/500099.html free hosting and domain provider.

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder, php, msql, emails, webmail, Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

And one of the most important part is that your account will no be deleted unless if you do it.

You can buy or get a free domain like: yourdomain.cz.cc. and associate it with your 000webhost.com/500099.html account.

If you have any other question about 000webhost. please send me an email to seodirectory(at) hotmail.com

or visit best10option.com

Best Regards.