Default multiple income sources

how many people have multiple income sources. are you having multiple income sources. how much you earn from all of your income sources and what are your main business for earning money

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i can say that i have multilple income sources because i have joined many Get Paid sites on the internet and i amj also earning money from other things. i haven't counted exactly that how much iearn from all the sources

i don't know that how many people are there who are earning money from multiple sources. i am having multiple sources to earn money and they are earning money from GPT sites, blogs, from banks and also from some others. i think i earn about 150-200$ if i add up all the money which i get from these places

Dear mustang, here we discuss about online business, not about our any other business. As gt880 post, that he earn from multiple PTC sites, that means not form multiple source, these earning called multiple Sites and source is internet.

People earn or multiple income scheme largely seen in online business or source,no person can earn good amount from one fixed online source,it is very hard and rare.

This is the business idea which no one follows. I am making my own way to have many business so as if one closes the other is running side by side.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

its always good to have different sources of income cuz if something happens to one you can resort to another...

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that everybody here is having multiple sources of income. Atleast more than one source.
    This online earning is not enough for anyone. So everyone needs to work on some other things to earn livelyhood.
    If you are talking about many ways on internet earning, yes there also most of us are having more than one ways of earning. They may be ptp, ptc, ptr etc.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    People earn or multiple income scheme largely seen in online business or source,no person can earn good amount from one fixed online source,it is very hard and rare.
    If you're talking about GPt sites, then it's true that all of GPT site can give us enough money.
    But if you're earning from website, you won't bother again with GPT site because earning on site is far better than GPT site.

I currently am doing only 3 things right now. This, Linkbucks and Ximmy.com
    I must be earning like 20$ a month since I never work hard so much, Im hoping to start my own website to make it to around $100 a month which would keep me happy since this is my extra pocket money.

I consider myself is having multiple income source as I have my own works, my own company, as well as internet income. My main income will be contribute by my work, second is my part time business, my company and then the last income is from doing all GPT programs and my own blog and website..

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I consider myself is having multiple income source as I have my own works, my own company, as well as internet income. My main income will be contribute by my work, second is my part time business, my company and then the last income is from doing all GPT programs and my own blog and website..
    wow,you have so many business,you are a great man.
    i am trying to earn more in the internet currently,but i will let my main income from the real work.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    How can you find the time to do all that? :shock: I only have to deal with my work and this making money online thing and now I'm already 'run out of time'. Lots of lack of sleep. I can't imagine if I have to add one more job to do. How do you manage your time? Maybe I can learn something from you :P