Default Are there any new changes inpmlemented in Paypal recently?

Pay pal keeps changing their policies and also add some extra features every now and then.Are there any new features introduced recently?

Well there are no new policies implemented recently. And for any other updates there are hell lot of other threads in the paypal section to provide the information.

I don't think that there are any changes in paypal although i saw that look of website is changed for sometime but i am getting old look again.

atleast there is no change in the policies of personal account. maybe there are changes in other types of accounts.
    SmartzKool

Default Re: Are there any new changes inpmlemented in Paypal recentl

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Pay pal keeps changing their policies and also add some extra features every now and then.Are there any new features introduced recently?
    Why do you suddenly having this thoughts that paypal is having changes? I have just purposely login to my paypal account and did a check there, there is no new features nor any new policy implement.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    atleast there is no change in the policies of personal account. maybe there are changes in other types of accounts.
    No.There is not any change in any account of paypal.All the policies are same for all accounts.I checked their website.

no considerable changes so far, and if there is any major changes happening the information will spread like fire, so nothing to worry right now

There is a little change: Paypal has changed the Fee Policy. Anyone who offers goods or services, will have a fee (2.9% +30c per transaction).
    Whether you have personal or premier/bussines accounts you will have this fee. Which means personal accounts will be quite affected. Mostly GPT sites which offer min. payout will have to adjust it's payment terms by this.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i also checked their fees section but as far as i know. personnal account to receive payment is still free.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. i also checked their fees section but as far as i know. personnal account to receive payment is still free.
    well yeah there are no transaction fees in personal account and this is what it makes different from other accounts.

to check the policies, you can simply visit the paypal website.
    SmartzKool

ya the personal account doesn't have any fees, that is the reason i degraded my account from premiere to personal, but the CC/DB transactions will be charged

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ya the personal account doesn't have any fees, that is the reason i degraded my account from premiere to personal, but the CC/DB transactions will be charged
    Yes but the no fee for transactions is a quite old feature and it's not new at all. This feature is not a recent change implemented by Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes but the no fee for transactions is a quite old feature and it's not new at all. This feature is not a recent change implemented by Paypal.
    Well yeah i think few people got confused and because of that they started posting in the forums and because of this there is a big confusion.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    There is a little change: Paypal has changed the Fee Policy. Anyone who offers goods or services, will have a fee (2.9% +30c per transaction).
    Whether you have personal or premier/bussines accounts you will have this fee. Which means personal accounts will be quite affected. Mostly GPT sites which offer min. payout will have to adjust it's payment terms by this.
    You mean even personal accounts will be effected by these transactions here? is it there in the website now? as i am not aware of that till now..!!