Default Make Money with AzCigs.com Affiliate program

Hello, I’m the manager of AzCigs.com, one of the most trustful, tough and reliable site. We sell most popular cigarette brands from Ukraine at low prices. Registration is free and easy! Register, login and make your money.

Our Program: AzCigs.com/affiliate.html

We offer commission of 5% on all orders generated from you site. You also will get an advantage of 60 days cookie lifetime. To check your sales, traffic and account balance you may login 24 hours a day. We offer only real-time statistics and reporting. Your commission payments will be done on a consistent biweekly basis and will never be late. Our highly trained and professional Affiliate Managers will provide you all the needed support.

Answers to your questions you may find here: support@azcigs.com or PM me.

I am in doubt that advertsing your own product is allowed or not in this forum, better you see the TOS.

and overall the product is tobacco, so I think its not applicable here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What is the payment processor used to pay us?
    And can people from outside of Ukraine join this affiliate program

This site is only available to sell cigarettes on 50 states. Well also no payment processors available there.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i also wonder what about the minimum payout and what's the payment processor.if tabacco is allowed then it would kinda of easy to sell.

Well, this is that first time i ever met a site that purely selling about cigarette, and i don't know whether this type of selling server is prohibited in my country or not. Anyway, the affiliate programs there did not explains well how the programs works, hope the thread starter can explains clearly.

Well i think this is a afflitate programme section here and not for making sales of individual products.One more thing is that there are no any definite guidelines regarding payment on the website.

First, you site is legit? and the cigarette brands you sell are genuine?
    second, how to earn money from you? putting a banner on my site/blog?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Hamm i don't think cigar site are legal and i don't think anyone willing to buy cigar from online it will costly and we can earn from selling product their is no other option for earning.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Hamm i don't think cigar site are legal and i don't think anyone willing to buy cigar from online it will costly and we can earn from selling product their is no other option for earning.
    Not unless if they sell there cigar at lower cost then some might actually want to join this way of earning but if such cigarets can actually be bought easily at markets then there is no point on joining this one. Some countries might be interested though since I have some friends where cigarettes at their country are not freely accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Not unless if they sell there cigar at lower cost then some might actually want to join this way of earning but if such cigarets can actually be bought easily at markets then there is no point on joining this one. Some countries might be interested though since I have some friends where cigarettes at their country are not freely accessible.
    Well if their is limitation on smoking cigar how did they can import it they might get huge taxes but anyways i have found some advertisers on Commission junction selling cigar and they are giving 10-20% commission but this site have really huge price for cigar packet.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    What is the payment processor used to pay us?
    And can people from outside of Ukraine join this affiliate program
    We accept affiliates from all over the world.

Affiliates are paid by the following payment methods:
    1. Wire transfer
    2. PayPal
    3. ePassporte
    4. RevUP Card
    5. Paper Check
    6. Western Union (for US affiliates only)

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i also wonder what about the minimum payout and what's the payment processor.if tabacco is allowed then it would kinda of easy to sell.
    The minimum payout amount is $1,000.00 for Wire Transfer payments and $250.00 for the rest ones.

Regarding payment processor, we work with several processor to assure that we can accept orders constantly. Affiliates need only to bring sales to our site, we take care of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, this is that first time i ever met a site that purely selling about cigarette, and i don't know whether this type of selling server is prohibited in my country or not. Anyway, the affiliate programs there did not explains well how the programs works, hope the thread starter can explains clearly.
    Our affiliate program works the same as all affiliate programs.
    After signing up you will be provided an affiliate link which you will need to advertise. When people come to our site through your affiliate link and place orders they are considered your referred customers and the referral information is submitted automatically with their orders.
    The commission is paid only for the shipped orders. Declined orders are not subject to the commission plan.

The commissions are recurring which means that if you referred customer places an order directly on our site you are paid also for this purchase.
    Cookies lifetime - 2 months.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

We sell only genuine cigarettes, no FAKES on our site!
    Cigarettes we sell are manufactured in Ukraine thus they are much cheaper than the ones manufactured in USA per example.

The second question I have answered in one of my previous messages.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Cigars and cigarettes are two distinct products.
    There are no interdictions on sending cigarettes to USA (we ship to USA only) however there are regulation on the quantity of cartons per shipped package. We are aware of all regulations in force and follow them to assure our customers receive their products in a safe manner.