Default Problem with add-on domain in my host fusedtree

Friends, I created my custom domain in fusedtree.com which I registered in co.cc but if I upload any files in their server, it comes under the sub-domain mysitename.fusedtree.com, but I want it to have in my second add-on domain, mysitename.co.cc
    Do you have any idea how to do it?

I know in 000webhost, we can have different file managers for each domain, so we can have different website in each domain.

Default Re: Problem with add-on domain in my host fusedtree

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I created my custom domain in fusedtree.com which I registered in co.cc but if I upload any files in their server, it comes under the sub-domain mysitename.fusedtree.com, but I want it to have in my second add-on domain, mysitename.co.cc

I know in 000webhost, we can have different file managers for each domain, so we can have different website in each domain.
    it's easy bro just do your dns settings at co.cc and you can see the change.Yoursitename.co.cc/filename should work now.

Default Re: Problem with add-on domain in my host fusedtree

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking

it's easy bro just do your dns settings at co.cc and you can see the change.Yoursitename.co.cc/filename should work now.
    Dude, you did not understand my question. I know about dns. I'm saying I'm not able to create webpages for my co.cc domain in fusedtree.com. If I upload any files or create any web pages, it comes under the sub-domain mysitename.fusedtree.com

I think you should remove your addon domain and again add them after 24hrs.This may solve your problem or you have to contact your hosting company as this is a new problem i have seen.

I think you should remove your addon domain and again add them after 24hrs.This may solve your problem or you have to contact your hosting company as this is a new problem i have seen.
    Even I tried to remove the add-on domain, but I couldnt do it. I already posted about my problem in their forums long ago but so far no reply from the admin. Now I began to feel the fusedtree is not as good as other hosts like byethost when it comes to customer support and bugs.

Even I tried to remove the add-on domain, but I couldnt do it. I already posted about my problem in their forums long ago but so far no reply from the admin. Now I began to feel the fusedtree is not as good as other hosts like byethost when it comes to customer support and bugs.
    well looking at your condition i think that my decision of leaving the fusedhost was right i think as there was no good support for me too at the start of the hosting only.I will suggest you to go with some very good hosts that are free and providing good support too.I can even suggest you 1$ hosting too where you will get much more than expected.

well looking at your condition i think that my decision of leaving the fusedhost was right i think as there was no good support for me too at the start of the hosting only.I will suggest you to go with some very good hosts that are free and providing good support too.I can even suggest you 1$ hosting too where you will get much more than expected.
    That’s what I’m also thinking to leave the fusedtree and stick to any cheap hosting instead of free one.

its always recommended to find the Right Hosting company ...otherwise we face such problems.