Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

yeah me too. i would want to know what my page rank is. i have not known my page rank yet.

i do update my blog but seems it is not yet showing any postive signs or any improvement in traffic.

hmm this is cool idea and a lot of people would really be interested I for once is interested but making my blog is like something more personal to me and if I let others do it for me then I could not call it my own since this is my first blog then I would put my hard work on it but if I am considering to make a blog in which I have little knowledge of then I would probably consider buying a blog post.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yeah me too. i would want to know what my page rank is. i have not known my page rank yet.

i do update my blog but seems it is not yet showing any postive signs or any improvement in traffic.
    u can try this link - http://www.searchenginegenie.com/seo-tools.htm

It will help u .. :wink:

@indieover , you can check out directly from the following link--

http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php

Whats ur blog url can u tell us , we can also see that.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76

nice site - thanks for sharing it .. But I try to check out one blog Pr - its shows that -

"The Page Rank: - N/A

IMPORTANT: N/A (not available) - it is not possible to show any pagerank now."

what is that ? Can u pls tell me..

Hi the best way to check the page rank is download Google toolbar for Firefox and IE it will show your page rank no need to go to any other site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

Hi the best way to check the page rank is download Google toolbar for Firefox and IE it will show your page rank no need to go to any other site.
    I del google toolbar - bez its not paying me.. I download some othere toolbar where i will get money... any way i will check it again..

i have google toolbars but i can't see any page rank button on my google toolbars. where can i find it.

anyways, i have read one member of mylot earns $600 per month on his blog. and i would like to earn that much. hopefully i will be able to find my niche soon.

i have google toolbars but i can't see any page rank button on my google toolbars. where can i find it.

anyways, i have read one member of mylot earns $600 per month on his blog. and i would like to earn that much. hopefully i will be able to find my niche soon.
    $600 - its too much.. can u share this members profile. I want to see his/her blog and as well as contact this members ... May be we got some IDea ......

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

I del google toolbar - bez its not paying me.. I download some othere toolbar where i will get money... any way i will check it again..
    well it is strange that you are expecting money from google toolbar ,it is an important tool bar for spelling check ,pr checking translating any page etc.Anyways it is individual choice.

$600 - its too much.. can u share this members profile. I want to see his/her blog and as well as contact this members ... May be we got some IDea ......
    well he is an indian national posting in my lot. here is his blog link. http://300mbrips.blogspot.com/. it is good blog i think. but i think that he is doing some trick for members to click his ads. some links provided for the downloading of videos will actually direct you to his ads. try it you will a lot of link for downloading videos are nothing by link ads.

well he is an indian national posting in my lot. here is his blog link. http://300mbrips.blogspot.com/. it is good blog i think. but i think that he is doing some trick for members to click his ads. some links provided for the downloading of videos will actually direct you to his ads. try it you will a lot of link for downloading videos are nothing by link ads.

very bad blog link dear :twisted: - don't try to open it.. this blog full of virus and malware.. May be he/she can earn a lot from it but I don't like this type of blog...

One think more - what do u mine indian national posting in my lot.??

I also saw the blog, not nice.I think he may be lying to attract some more visitors in his blog as such a huge amount is not so easy to earn.

@paramita, if ur blog is showing N/A that means no pagerank.

I also saw the blog, not nice.I think he may be lying to attract some more visitors in his blog as such a huge amount is not so easy to earn.

its u r right - its only says lying and this blog full of virus.. May be he send some virus in our computer and earn money from it..

yeah i think that he is lying too. he just wanted to have visitors that is why he posted a topic about his site earning $600 a month. and also he is lying with the links.

anyways, how can you tell if his links are full viruses and malwares. when i click the links. it is all commercial or directed me to screensaver ads i think. though there are real links also about downloading movies.

yeah i think that he is lying too. he just wanted to have visitors that is why he posted a topic about his site earning $600 a month. and also he is lying with the links.

anyways, how can you tell if his links are full viruses and malwares. when i click the links. it is all commercial or directed me to screensaver ads i think. though there are real links also about downloading movies.
    Dear - I am using a good Antivirus - so, its showing me this alert message.. Thats why i am says to all of u ...