Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many blogs do you have and do you update it daily?

Having a personal blog is common these days isn't it? how many blogs you have with you now and do you keep updating your blogs daily?

i have four blogs. and i am going to add more. anyways. i had fun uploading templates on blogs yesterday so that is why i am going to add more. but i am going to make different topics so that they will not be similar. it is fun to make blogs. thuogh time consuming though.

I have over 5 blogs and several webpages(mostly about GPTs and Investments) and a few about my personal hobbies. Atleast once a week I update the contents of my blogs, but when I have much time I try to update those everyday.

Well i have 3 blogs. And i try to update them time to time. One blog i don't update at all. And other 2 gets updated time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well i have 3 blogs. And i try to update them time to time. One blog i don't update at all. And other 2 gets updated time to time.
    Yes, blog updating is time consuming and to get more visitors and to make the visitors keep visiting your blog, you should keep updating your blog as frequently as you can

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Yes, blog updating is time consuming and to get more visitors and to make the visitors keep visiting your blog, you should keep updating your blog as frequently as you can
    Well i try to but still blogging is tough job for me. I wish i could learn some good seo techniques. I even need help to verify my blog to google webmaster. But my target is to update my blog once in a month. That's the best i can do. So i am preparing for that.

I have 3 blogs. two of them are written in English and the other is in Chinese. There are 2 personal blogs to let visitors know me wel (Chinese/English). One is for making money online. I update them daily as possible as I can.

I have one blog for now and still not yet done with it lots of things to do and even thinking of the things to put in my blog would definitely take too much time and effort. I want to do 1 blog as of now and see how it works. It would be my personal hobby.

Well i have around 8 blogs but they are dead now i'm taling care of my recent blog and that has around 70 posts and now i'm updating and adding new posts in an average 2/3 in one week.

yeah i have upadted my one blog. i have four blogs that i need to update too. anyways, i think that it is hard to update because of lack of ideas on what to add every day. and it is not easy to research on the net for topics. i might opt to look for topics in books.

Not so much but i uptodate my blog monthly.. most of the time i create a new blog for me.... hehehhe.. I have total 35 + blog now..

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well i only have 1 blog till now but i don't update it often , i really get bored of it , though if there is some good site then i post about it in my blog but otherwise don't update it often.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Well i only have 1 blog till now but i don't update it often , i really get bored of it , though if there is some good site then i post about it in my blog but otherwise don't update it often.
    I thought I am the onlu one having 1 blog lol
    Well for me it would be better to concentrate only in one blog and focus on it first. maintaining lots blog could be very hard thing to do and sometimes you tend to forsake some of your blogs since you wont be able to focus only on 1 but all your blogs. Well this is only my thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well for me it would be better to concentrate only in one blog and focus on it first. maintaining lots blog could be very hard thing to do and sometimes you tend to forsake some of your blogs since you wont be able to focus only on 1 but all your blogs. Well this is only my thinking.
    Well, for start up, it is really better to concentrate just on one blog, and you will have more time to update your blogs and put in more effort on it.If maintaining a lot of blogs, it is tend to lead us to get tired and eventually just abandon the other blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, for start up, it is really better to concentrate just on one blog, and you will have more time to update your blogs and put in more effort on it.If maintaining a lot of blogs, it is tend to lead us to get tired and eventually just abandon the other blogs.
    The main important thing is ur blog age... which have to 3 month old.. bez lots of site reject ur blog only this reason - i think which is very bad...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    The main important thing is ur blog age... which have to 3 month old.. bez lots of site reject ur blog only this reason - i think which is very bad...
    well having 3 mont blog is not hard. my blogs are a year old. i will just have to concentrate on content now. i have still some problems doing it. cause it takes time to improved blogs. not that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Not so much but i uptodate my blog monthly.. most of the time i create a new blog for me.... hehehhe.. I have total 35 + blog now..
    You have tremendous capability in creating 35+ blogs till now. How could you update them and what is the earning rate (average) from all those blogs?

I think apart from making new blog we have to up to date daily the blogs so it will be easy to attract more traffic .I actually Love to make blogs but I am not getting enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I think apart from making new blog we have to up to date daily the blogs so it will be easy to attract more traffic .I actually Love to make blogs but I am not getting enough time.
    You are absolutely right and keeping our blogs updated will attract ,more clients towards our blog which in turn helps in generating more revenue out of the blog

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    You are absolutely right and keeping our blogs updated will attract ,more clients towards our blog which in turn helps in generating more revenue out of the blog
    Well generating new topic everyday is not easy. It's a full time job i think. And many professinal bloggers fail in this process i think.