Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default without adding credit card can we verify our account?

can we verify our paypal account without adding credit card ? if yes then pls tell me the steps by steps..

It is not possible for an Indian member to verify his/her paypal account without credit card or virtual credit card, at least I have no idea about it.

Default Re: without adding credit card can we verify our account?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    can we verify our paypal account without adding credit card ? if yes then pls tell me the steps by steps..
    Well, in my country malaysia, without credit card, it is impossible to get verify by paypal, as i don't see any other options besides credit card.

Friend, for Indians, of course, you need either a credit card or VCC to verify your account. Only some USA and European countries have the facility of verifying their accounts just by adding their bank account details or by debit cards. I guess even China members can verify their account by just adding and confirming their bank account details.

Well paypal does not allow any other method for Indians except for credit card to get verified. I guess they had alowed to get verified through bank in the last year for Indians but immediately removed this feature.

Well paypal does not allow any other method for Indians except for credit card to get verified. I guess they had alowed to get verified through bank in the last year for Indians but immediately removed this feature.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well.i found you are from India so you are only can verify your paypal account by provide the credit card. bank account verify is not avilable in your country still.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well.i found you are from India so you are only can verify your paypal account by provide the credit card. bank account verify is not avilable in your country still.
    I know you are from China, so you agree it's available in your country, right? In previous post I was just guessing, and it seems it's true.

yes. Lemon. China is allowed to verify our paypal account by provide some listed bank account. it's easy to verify paypal account here now.

ok we had this feature earlier verifying by adding the bank details and now they have removed but why, is there no chance that they could add this feature again shortly ????? as getting CC is difficult here and am a student so :?:

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ok we had this feature earlier verifying by adding the bank details and now they have removed but why, is there no chance that they could add this feature again shortly ????? as getting CC is difficult here and am a student so :?:
    Yes as a student it is impossible to have a credit card of his own, especially in our country. Is there any possibility to have one cc through your father or mother? Just like 'spouse card', is there any scheme to get a credit card from his father or mother?

if you are still one student you may use your father or mother's name and credit card to handle one paypal account .

ok so we can use our father's or mother's CC hmmm so most probably if there is same surname then there is no problem isn't it?

no. i mean you can use your father's real name and his credit card to verify your paypal account . you can't use other's credit card to verify one paypal account hold by your name. you only can withdraw the money to the bank account which hold by same surname with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Yes getting a credit card in India is bit difficult now. You need to fulfill a lot of requirements to get one.

mr.microsoft. people said on India just need to provide the salary slip on the thread of http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...55419b65ddf7c7 . is that ture?
    if this is true i wonder why some of you forced to use vcc to verify their paypal account.

Hello hyxfei

For indian to verify their account debit is not accepted.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

mr.microsoft. people said on India just need to provide the salary slip on the thread of http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...55419b65ddf7c7 . is that ture?
    if this is true i wonder why some of you forced to use vcc to verify their paypal account.
    In India, the public sector banks would not issue a credit card to anyone without a proof of a permanent job or a steady income. But the pvt sector banks could issue a credit card to a self employed person, without a steady flow of income. One Pvt bank has offered me to keep Rs. 25 th as fixed deposit and get a CC within 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    In India, the public sector banks would not issue a credit card to anyone without a proof of a permanent job or a steady income. But the pvt sector banks could issue a credit card to a self employed person, without a steady flow of income. One Pvt bank has offered me to keep Rs. 25 th as fixed deposit and get a CC within 7 days.
    Ya.Thats true Axis bank offers credit card on just fixed deposit of 20000.They offer this to unemployed person also.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Well, public sector bank can have this type of rules with some limitation too, the credit limit for those cedit card is very low, furthermore if we couldn't settle payment within the limited time, they will discontinues the offer. Furthermore, some of it is having quite high annual fees for the credit card.