Check out my ad placement aslo please

Thanks

Default Re: Check out my greedy cash

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Hi guys please check my blog please http://greedycash.blogspot.com

Check out my ad placement aslo please

Thanks
    very nice looking blog... But I am shoked that -

"As you can see how only $4 of investment can bring you $1059 after it gets cycled"

is it really true? $4= $1059 === ???
    is it really work ? I am really confused about it..

Bez as I make a site - I spend more then $50 ++++ and my earning is only $109 this month from my site... :idea:
    So, investe $4 and get $1059 - :shock: shocked totaly.......

Default Re: Check out my greedy cash

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

very nice looking blog... But I am shoked that -

"As you can see how only $4 of investment can bring you $1059 after it gets cycled"

is it really true? $4= $1059 === ???
    is it really work ? I am really confused about it..

Bez as I make a site - I spend more then $50 ++++ and my earning is only $109 this month from my site... :idea:
    So, investe $4 and get $1059 - :shock: shocked totaly.......
    Thanks for your comments.

And that was an example of the potential of making money from money cyclers. And it is possible if the admin is smart enough. If you have noticed below of the post then you can see there is an excel file i have made where you can estimate how much you can earn from a cycler. You can experiment by putting different ROI and investment amounts. But it is only on rare cases. Because most of the admins does not offer such consistent plans.

Your blog is very good and mainly the money cycler articles ,I have to elarn some skill from you.
    BTW i have also changed my theme pl check and comment
    http://satyakampradhan.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Your blog is very good and mainly the money cycler articles ,I have to elarn some skill from you.
    BTW i have also changed my theme pl check and comment
    http://satyakampradhan.blogspot.com/
    Hi satyakam, i liked your new template. It's very nice. And when i checked at your labels o saw your blog is also very rich with contents.

I think there is a problem with banner on hymo. Check that out. And also you did not add any subscribe or follower widget.

Overall its simple and very good

i don't like it. the ads on top are so big. it does not look that professional for me. there are so many dneero ads on it. there is not much content.

do dneero pays you still cause they don't any more on my blog. maybe because i have fee visitors.

see mine. www.bluewaves-adventureinlife.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i don't like it. the ads on top are so big. it does not look that professional for me. there are so many dneero ads on it. there is not much content.

do dneero pays you still cause they don't any more on my blog. maybe because i have fee visitors.

wow - ur blog is very good - can u pls send me the templet ... I want to download it .. my mail id is - paramita0101@gmail.com

Thanks for giving me your opinion.

And i have checked your blog. And saw that you have a 3 column blog. And also the ad placement is good also. And i have a few contents but don't show them all so the blog can load faster. And you need to put dneero on your posts so it can generate impressions. On widgets it does not generate impressions.

wow - ur blog is very good - can u pls send me the templet ... I want to download it .. my mail id is - paramita0101@gmail.com
    template. too bad. i erased it accidentally cause i was trying to learn how to change settings. i didn't do the template. it was nick_westlife. he just uploaded it to my blog. is it the banner on top you are reffering arent you. i don't think my blog is good at all.

template. too bad. i erased it accidentally cause i was trying to learn how to change settings. i didn't do the template. it was nick_westlife. he just uploaded it to my blog. is it the banner on top you are reffering arent you. i don't think my blog is good at all.
    no no not like that, ur blog is also good. - i alredy got this templet too in google search... so, i download it... Now i try to find out 4 column templet.. where i can paste many ads ..

yeah. i chose a new template in blogger. and now i think that i lost that old template and there is only few coloumns already now in my blog. check it out again. i don't know how to puot it back since i don' t have a copy of template. but i have another add in which he had 4 columns in my template.

it is. www.earnperwordyoutype.blogspot.com

yeah. i chose a new template in blogger. and now i think that i lost that old template and there is only few coloumns already now in my blog. check it out again. i don't know how to puot it back since i don' t have a copy of template. but i have another add in which he had 4 columns in my template.

4 columns make things messy if you ask me. There should be some space where people can read your posts. That's the main reason people come to your blog. 2 columns is too less for bloggers and 4 is too much for visitors so i recommend 3 columns.

BTW i like this one also.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

4 columns make things messy if you ask me. There should be some space where people can read your posts. That's the main reason people come to your blog. 2 columns is too less for bloggers and 4 is too much for visitors so i recommend 3 columns.

I also agree with you 4 columns looks like busy road and annoying 3 column very good for content site infact you can add good no of ads in 3 column template.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think the site is 3 column, not 4 column, or maybe he already change it.
    anyway, site looks good, but you need to learn how to write blog post better with coloring font, bolding font, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

anyway, site looks good, but you need to learn how to write blog post better with coloring font, bolding font, etc.
    That's a good idea. I never thought about coloring fonts to make posts more attractive. Well i will use coloured fonts on my next posts.

That's a good idea. I never thought about coloring fonts to make posts more attractive. Well i will use coloured fonts on my next posts.
    it was 4 then i chenged it to 3. i will try to put it back to 4. i am still learning on the color i should use to enhance my blog. actually these past 4 hours i am just learning to do that. i am enjoying it actually. thanks to our topics about blogs here. i am more motivated to learn how to change layout and etc.

Dont go for colouring fonts good writers always make it simpler what i know Just make proper drafting like capital ,small letter etc.
    About my blog yes i forgot to add follower while changing the theme.I'lla dd but i have added other widget like digg,stumble upon etc.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

Dont go for colouring fonts good writers always make it simpler what i know Just make proper drafting like capital ,small letter etc.
    About my blog yes i forgot to add follower while changing the theme.I'lla dd but i have added other widget like digg,stumble upon etc.
    Well, the blog posts aren't article. It's just an information about the site and personal experience, so I think coloring fonts is still good, but use it less, not much.
    Just give red color to your email address or referral link, so it will make the link eye-cathcy

yes i noticed that professionals or experts usually don't go for much colorful text and backgrounds. they settle for simple and clean looking blog.

but i am just learning and i would like the colorful as of the moment. if tht iwll affect if i notice, the erning or traffic i may change it.

Your blog is full of advertisements and i think you have to reduce this ads or else people will lose interest in going through all topics at once and though i have never entered into cycler programs, i just can't believe your success here..