Default Need Quality Forum Poster [URGENT]

Dear friends i got a freelance forum posting job and i need some quality forum posters who can give 7 post per day and 200 posts in one month.Post/thread rate is 4 cents, I'll provide the user name and passwords to the interested forum posters ,so after they do their daily jobs only submit the daily links so that i can check and confirm. After Reaching The 200 Posts I will make payment in Paypal.

If You Are Interested Then kindly reply here and plz leave a PM with your e-mail Id or messenger ID so that I can describe you the whole work in details.

Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

what is the site niche?

I am interested in this job. Pl mention clearly that is the forum a generall one like MMK/WMM or on a particular topic? I am sending you my yahoo-id and let me know when you would be online.

Thanks.

Hi debasis i'm also interested but i have also same question like sarkar if it is only related to HYPE or similar then i can't able to post if it is mix topic then i can contribute well.

hey even i am interested in taking up this job. please consider me.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am interested in this job. Pl mention clearly that is the forum a generall one like MMK/WMM or on a particular topic? I am sending you my yahoo-id and let me know when you would be online.

Thanks.
    @ "ssarkar" i have added you in my yahoo messenger list so we will discuss about it online and don't worry i will distribute work equally and i will provide you some good section in which you like to post good but the thing is one have to post original topics with minimum of 4 to 5 lines and no copy paste contents and if you will co-operate with me this time then I will include you in my team permanently.

@ Satyakam don't worry I will mail you the whole thing today and i need 4 persons, i have already 2 persons if you both will join me then my requirement will be over.

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey even i am interested in taking up this job. please consider me.
    Hi Archy Can you plz send me your Yahoo messenger ID or you email ID, I will mail you the whole things.
    Thanks.

are there any other slots or jobs for me and my sister both of us want to join your offer debasis

Debasish, I am and will cooperating/cooperate with other all the time and this is my nature. Sometimes, a particular situation would compell us do things which we generally do not want to do.
    I have accepted your invitation in yahoo chat and am waiting for your reply eagerly.

this is a good offer. if there will be one more available sppot for this task i can take it. but if not i can wait for another time.

Default Re: Need Quality Forum Poster [URGENT]

Edited by: Debasis

Dear Paramita this thread is not for such kind of nonsense things and this forum admin is not paying us for doing discussions like you, so behave yourself and everybody know you very well that what kind of material you are and for your kind knowledge i am a webmaster so i am having many high page rank forums and here everybody know me very well so nobody need your certificates, if further i will mark you are replying absurd thing in wrong section or if you miss utilize any thread and use for your personal grouse purposes then i will simply delete your all nonsense threads and that time don't blame and before deleting anything i will keep the backup copy of your threads, so its my last request to you to behave properly and keep posting like before and plz don't spoil the environment and if you want to continue then you carry on.....

Another thing I am not forcing anybody to work with me , i just requested them to help me and i will pay for this work and if they don't like me then they can leave i can handle this work alone....but i know all those people who are replied here are not like you and they are very good members and they also know me and trust me....
    Take Care.
    Thanks.

Well I for once is interested to join your site my friend but I dont know if I you consider me a quality poster. I could post longer post on other forums. You have seen me here at this site so it would be up to you know my friend if you consider my a quality poster if so then just let me know ans I would be willing to join the group you have selected. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well I for once is interested to join your site my friend but I dont know if I you consider me a quality poster. I could post longer post on other forums. You have seen me here at this site so it would be up to you know my friend if you consider my a quality poster if so then just let me know ans I would be willing to join the group you have selected. thanks
    Hi Danega I need only 5 members and already 5 members joined me but don't worry among them 1 members will be absent for some reason so if he won't work then i will give this work to do.
    Thanks.

As i have got required no of poster so no need to discuss further in this thread, if any new improvement occurred then i will contact everyone personally and i will PM you. So The Thread Is Locked Now.

Thanks.