Default UA Communication - Pakistan Web Hosting Company

UA Communication - Pakistan Web Hosting Company - Majorperformer of Web Hosting in Pakistan

UA Communication is a majorperformer of web hosting in Pakistan. We are providing quality web hosting in Pakistan at affordable price. We have given a new trend to Pakistan web hosting business. Our web hosting packages cater needs of all sizes of companies in Pakistan. Why go for 100 MB or 500 MB or 1 GB web hosting packages as many web hosting companies in Pakistan offer when UA Communication provides unlimited space at fraction of cost. You can compare us with other web hosting companies in Pakistan and you will find UA Communication most competitive in all web hosting companies in Pakistan. UA Communication is an ecommerce gate way for all size of companies in Pakistan.

uacommunication.com

Pakistan Shared Web Hosting:

Popular Plan:

UNLIMITED WebSpace
    UNLIMITED Bandwidth
    FREE Domain
    UNLIMITED Domains Host
    UNLIMITED Sub Domains
    UNLIMITED Emails
    INSTANT Backups
    FREE Online SiteBuilder
    UNLIMITED MySql Databases
    WEBMAIL Access
    PHP 5, CGI, SSI, Perl
    Cpanel
    24X7 Instant Support
    FREE Setup
    No Contract
    No Hidden Fees
    30 Days Money Back Guarantee
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    Only Rs. 250 / month

Linux & Windows Reseller Web Hosting Packages:

UA Communication's Reseller Web Hosting Account give you freedom to host unlimited domain at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect allows each UA Communication's reseller to fulfill their services without the worry of being discovered as a UA Communication's reseller. All of this is designed so you can concentrate on selling and making money while UA Communication does all of the hard technical work behind the scenes. There are many resellers working for us from Pakistan and all over the world. We have given opportunity in Pakistan to start web hosting company to every one.

As a UA Communication's web hosting reseller, you are free to resell each account under your own brand name and charge your customers whatever you want. This allows you to have the look and feel of your own hosting company. All resellers will can also create their own private name servers (ns1.anydomain.com & ns2.anydomain.com). All end user customers of the reseller will be using that assigned name servers.

Host Unlimited domains with complete security. Website and E-commerce builder tools are included freely.

uacommunication com
    Majorperformer of Web Hosting in Pakistan

Though this company is famous with so much of good features, i feel Rs. 250 / month is too costly for anyone to host their website here

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Though this company is famous with so much of good features, i feel Rs. 250 / month is too costly for anyone to host their website here
    I think with unlimited space, email and bandwidth, it is really a great deal to take in. I am not really sure how much is Rs 250 cost in US, but i think the cost won't be too high is it?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think with unlimited space, email and bandwidth, it is really a great deal to take in. I am not really sure how much is Rs 250 cost in US, but i think the cost won't be too high is it?
    well the cost of rs.250is around 5$ in us.It is really too much as many good host like bytehost can provide at a rate of 3$ per month.Also hosting companies in pakistan has very less security features as compared to us companies.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    well the cost of rs.250is around 5$ in us.It is really too much as many good host like bytehost can provide at a rate of 3$ per month.Also hosting companies in pakistan has very less security features as compared to us companies.
    He..come on , even this $3 per month wil come out costly for hosting a website as there are too many sites cheaper than this one for sure