Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is this Twitter in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, i think twitter is similar to triond and they might be paying pay per page view and not pay per article.
    Triond is totally different and twitter never pays this site is only for advertisement and i dont know why people are so mad for twitter i doubt if any body really check the links.
    Do you know satyakam people are such mad for the twitter that they are purchasing twit friends by spending $ 30 to $ 40 i don't understand whats the benefit of purchasing such virtual friends and they are telling that they are earning thousands of dollars in a every month from this..its a big mystery....
    Thanks.

same goes for me debasis I still am confused how people could actually earn that much just by those purchase. Lots of my friends have joined but still I am not into this till I get the full detail how this thing actually gives benifits to it's members.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well i am a newbie too with this twitter things , i guess members there would be telling their friends to click ads in their site so they could earn , i don't really see any other method to earn there or maybe i am not really aware of it , anyone know can post here.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    well, i think twitter is similar to triond and they might be paying pay per page view and not pay per article.
    Triond is totally different and twitter never pays this site is only for advertisement and i dont know why people are so mad for twitter i doubt if any body really check the links.
    Do you know satyakam people are such mad for the twitter that they are purchasing twit friends by spending $ 30 to $ 40 i don't understand whats the benefit of purchasing such virtual friends and they are telling that they are earning thousands of dollars in a every month from this..its a big mystery....
    Thanks.
    Hi debasis, since you already know about that twitter can make that much money can you please do some more research about this and let us know what is the process.

Thanks.
    not only that - if u can do a search u will find more - There people also sell their account $50 - $70 also.. its depends of their how many follow in that account...
    Bez u can easily send them message which is very good ways to make money and marketing place..

Thanks.
    It is just non sense to spend money for buying twitter account i have doubt if any people really following the links,only 10% people doing so otehr 90% just maintaining their accounts as others doing.

Thanks.
    It is just non sense to spend money for buying twitter account i have doubt if any people really following the links,only 10% people doing so otehr 90% just maintaining their accounts as others doing.
    u think that - its just non sense.. but do u think those people r buying those account and create these type of account - they r also non sense - just spending their money and wasting their time.. if u check it properly then u can find a lots of people doing it - without any reason a lots of site follow twiter and spend money and time too??

satyakam - their r a lots of reason thats why they r using it.. Bez twiter account is related with many other sites - from where we can get lots of money.. The main thing is u have to know how to use it..

Persently i am also using it for my sites - and feed back is very good..

To earn from twitter one must have lots of follower. Then one can earn from the advertiser. :s

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    To earn from twitter one must have lots of follower. Then one can earn from the advertiser. :s
    @ paramita you may be right some people are doing it thas why i mentioned 10%
    and darksorrow i have around 100 followers if i want i can make it to 300 followers but i'm not getting a single clcik and frankly speaking i rarely clcik any link because most of links are just spam how to earn lakhs ,thousands of dollar liek crap things.But still i have some quality followers like wordpress blog,bloggers,hymoo etc.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    @ paramita you may be right some people are doing it thas why i mentioned 10%
    and darksorrow i have around 100 followers if i want i can make it to 300 followers but i'm not getting a single clcik and frankly speaking i rarely clcik any link because most of links are just spam how to earn lakhs ,thousands of dollar liek crap things.But still i have some quality followers like wordpress blog,bloggers,hymoo etc.

U have to add followers and also u have to send them mail / Pm about ur blog post.. Then u got a lots of visitor..

I forgot the site name at this time.. I will tell u also that..
    From that site u can mail ur followers Automatically when anybody join ur followers..

do you mean that if we get lots of page view on twitter that we can get to put ads on our twitter and earned from that . well i didn't know that. i will try to add and follow members and hope they will too.

You can post links to images using jiffyimage.com

That is interesting If twitter can help getting paid