Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to make money with Twitter?

There are many members who r using Twitter .. I just want to know how to make money from it. Is there anybody who making money and got paid also. :wink:

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: How to make money with Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    There are many members who r using Twitter .. I just want to know how to make money from it. Is there anybody who making money and got paid also. :wink:
    Though i dont know the details but what i know is you have to take help of third party ad site and you will get paid for your ad click.May be other members can help you out.

Default Re: How to make money with Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Though i dont know the details but what i know is you have to take help of third party ad site and you will get paid for your ad click.May be other members can help you out.
    I can't understand that - what is "take help of third party ad site " - can u pls tell me in details.. Bez I also don't know it clearly...

Paramita, in other forum I got some informations about how to use twitter, it was posted by one member, I don't know her name, but I have copied that material and hope you would find it useful.

....'Hello there! First what you can do is Log in to your Twitter account and click the tab >>Find People>>Suggested Users.

Try to look around and find some people with similar interest to follow or if you have friends that you want to add on Twitter, provide the details there and Twitter will send email to invite them. The reason for doing this is, you need audience before you can promote your blog. You can't promote if there is no one to see your post.

There are two ways to promote your blog. One way is to do it manually: You type the words of your blog title and give the link and click update on your Twitter account. OR you can set up Tweet This button on your blog (needs some html coding) and Tweet the blog post after each time you posted. This is still manual.

The second way is automatically set up your blog feed so that another site will post your feed to your Twitter account for you. This is how I do it.

Go to this site>>> Twitterfeed.com

You can login/register with OpenID. If you do not know or understand what this is, please post here and I can explain. Once you have registered or logged in, you can create and add your blog feed to the site and choose how often the site will crawl your blog and post new Title/Description of your blog post there. You can add as many blog's feed that you like. You can choose how many post to crawl and the time period given there. This process is to automate your blog posts without you doing anything further.'

Yes, ssarkar . I know this site.. In this forum i also find these type of informations.. But The main thing is one of my friend also said to me that - this site is totaly scam site.... We can make money from it but never got it in our hand... - hehhehe...
    So, I am not sure about this site.... did u make any money from it? Reply...

so twitterfeed.com. i will use that one too. i haveno follower in my twitter account. understably so cause few of my friends use it. and i don't know yet how to use until this time.

Yes, ssarkar . I know this site.. In this forum i also find these type of informations.. But The main thing is one of my friend also said to me that - this site is totaly scam site.... We can make money from it but never got it in our hand... - hehhehe...
    So, I am not sure about this site.... did u make any money from it? Reply...
    I have not used this twitterfeed programe yet and not able to earn money from it. Actually as my existing blog and website is not on a general topic, it is difficult to earn visitors by these types of activities. I will use these tools in future I hope.

well i do not klnow much about this twitter site at all anyways. but this is one of the good sites i have heard lot of good comments from many people out there.

@ssarkar,
    So you mean we use twitter just to promote our blogs, not we can really earn money out of it, right?
    I thought it's a money-making site itself and we can earn from it.

well, i think twitter is similar to triond and they might be paying pay per page view and not pay per article.

is twitter paying any thing. anyways, i have two followers in twitter one is paramita. LOL. h he he. anyways, please guys follow me and add me in twitter. i am indieover in twitter too. and so if this will earn us let us follow each other.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, i think twitter is similar to triond and they might be paying pay per page view and not pay per article.
    No dear - not at all .... Triond concept is totaly different.. in twittwe u can get visitor - and u also put 3rd party ads .. if anybody clicks on ur ads then u can make money eaither then not....
    Twitter is not a paid site - its gives only visitors ont money..

Triond is totally different and twitter never pays this site is only for advertisement and i dont know why people are so mad for twitter i doubt if any body really check the links.

Friends, but I often see that many members ask others to follow them and be followers. I wonder what these follower concept. Could anyone explain it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Triond is totally different and twitter never pays this site is only for advertisement and i dont know why people are so mad for twitter i doubt if any body really check the links.
    why people are so mad for twitter ? bez its a gr8 place for marketing..

That is teh thing i'm asking the way peopel are flooding their links in every minutes i doubt if any body seriously checking those links ,its like vinefire or any other traffic exchange site but much hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @ssarkar,
    So you mean we use twitter just to promote our blogs, not we can really earn money out of it, right?
    I thought it's a money-making site itself and we can earn from it.
    as I know, we can't earn money from twitter directly. and we have to earn money by the third party such as twiad. recently, I can't open twitter. what about you?

That is teh thing i'm asking the way peopel are flooding their links in every minutes i doubt if any body seriously checking those links ,its like vinefire or any other traffic exchange site but much hyped.

I think u have to put ur blog post link 1st in this site.. If u use any tracker in ur blog then u can find that many people to ur blog through Twitter.

one think more that - vinefire is totaly a scam site.. I already write in this forum about it - how they scam perple.

well i think if we follow a member and he does not follow us we will see his posts but he will not see our post and so he will be updated by our links we add in our post. and i don't know how to invite or browse for members to ask to add or follow me in twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well i think if we follow a member and he does not follow us we will see his posts but he will not see our post and so he will be updated by our links we add in our post. and i don't know how to invite or browse for members to ask to add or follow me in twitter.
    You have to follow members and dont worry they will also follow but i can assure you it si just absurd things very rarely member viist your links you willf ind tons of links in home page in every 2 seconds.